Im new, so heres the deal with me :(

lolly

I have no idea why I blush!
I can be talking to someone, I won't feel embarresed or anything and then for no reason I start to go red, I have no idea why.

...but once you've gone red, people sometimes point it out, which makes it worse. It's really getting to me now. help!

BenBlade

Hi,

You'll find many people are in exactly the same boat as yourself - but it doesn't feel like it all. I've never met anyone who blushes remotely like me, but through visiting sites like this you realise your not alone.

Are you confident? I am, but my fear of going red stops me in so many situations which is so frustrating :x I had a tv audition go wrong because of it recently.

-Andrew-

Same deal here man. I go so red over nothing usually happens after work.. maybe im anxious to get home, but once the redness comes it seems to ever go away.

Lissa1990

I go red all the time.
The best technique that Ive learned to use over the years is the method of distraction.
If someone asks you a question and u think youre gna go red, stand up and go and get something, reach into your bag and fiddle around, use youre mobile phone.
I basically find that I can control the redness as long as me or the other person is doing something else.
Whenever I go into the kitchen to ask my mum something I always get myself a drink so that shes not directly looking at me. It helps.

Lorenzo2008

:oops: i now find i blush when people ask me why i blush. Weird? oh well im 23 and ive always blushed. But lately its been getting worse.

BenBlade

Same here, 23 and always blushed. I thought it would get much better with age, but it seems to have got worse with age not better. Strange, as i accept it much more now.

OkieJ

I've had Blushing come with anxiety, followed by hives, and the best solution i've ever come up with is to move through it. But the hives kind of make that difficult.