impatient about my acne??

anxiousmouse

would anyone recommend me something more for my acne??
i am actually following a treatment with accutane. for about 5 months. It works perfectly but there remains some traces that i want to get rid of completely. Am i too impatient? Or is there a little trick to get the perfect skin??
Its been annoying me for sooo long and as a teenager i have uffered much from it and i dont as a youg adult to continue that way. I had enough of medications.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

i wouldnt say i have acne but im far frm perfect skin lol i used 2 wash my face twice a day and had perfect skin then i guess i just got lazy lol and i started breaking out and about a wk ago i got proactive i kno its expensive but its already started 2 work!

Y

I used to have a huge acne problem but thanks to roaccutane (which is what ur using right now) its over now, as for the traces, ive stopped using roaccutane a year ago and i still have traces here and there, it takes a LONG time really for those traces to dissappear. If youre too uncomfortable with them, you could always use some kind of concealer to hide them. I did lol.

themousethatroared

I used accutane in my early twenties because I was so bothered by my acne. I can not remember now how long it took to work but now I have none at all besides one now and then. Hope it works out for you it helped me. Good Luck

Sable

I used to take Dianette for my acne, and it worked perfectly. It is known to cause depression in some people however, and when I became depressed the Doc took me off it. Slowly buy surely the acne is beginning to rear its ugly head again. Funny thing is, so is the depression. I am absoloutely convinced Dianette is not the reason I got depression, so I have booked an appointment with the doctor next Monday, to try and plead my case to go back on it. I've tried all the topical lotions and face washes (some of which had the skin peeling off my face). This is the only thing that's worked for me.