In my humble opinion

soshi

In response to the "BIff" post. I was going to post this reply after his first response, but thought, hey I'm not going to waste my time.

There are unfortunately people in this world who have low self esteem and only by being derogatory and insulting to those less willing to be vocal do these people thrive. Posting any response to his message only served to entertain him. Had he wanted to be constructive he could have done so. He chose only to "bully" as evidenced by the fact that he came back a second time just to see what type a rise he got out of people. I am sure he sat in front of his computer reading the responses, be they angery or instructive, and congratulated himself for accomplishing what he wanted. Now he has come back an unbelievable third time and for what? Because everytime someone replies he becomes amused. There is no other reason why he is coming to this site. Some people will never be understanding. Sometimes the best response is no response.

Does anyone agree with me?

Sebastian

If Biff's intentions were to hurt us, we would unanimously agree with you. But, some decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

esp

I agree with Soshi. If he doesn't have social phobia he shouldn't be on here. I wish I hadn't replied to him. Its like being bullied again. He deserves a swift Biff up the nose. I don't care what he has to offer.

Toad

It is unfortunate that there are people out there like this, and I do agree with you that his posts seem to just be for his amusement...he even admitted to it. However due to the nature of the internet, things like this are unavoidable. I get walked on enough at work and it's a little dissapointing to see there are people here, the only place I've been able to be honest about myself, purely for their entertainment...but it's best to just realize...that's the way life is.

soshi

That BIff thing again

Thank you for responding.

Sebastion. I admire you for your ability to see the good in people.

ESP and Toad. Ironically, I too responded to BIff by adding this post. I did not mean to upset those who did post. I apologize if i did.

However, I was bothered by the fact that in reading some replies, some people seemed hurt by his post. People come here for support not taunts. I was hoping people would dismiss his post and he would move on. Some people did not take his post to heart however and offered him good information.

For those who took his posts to heart, please do not. This is really tragic and comical at the same time. Tragedy in that his posts are insulting and negative. Comical and tragic in the fact that Biff does not seem to realize that while giving his advise to us, (for example, getting a life), he is not practicing what he preaches. WHen Biff posted a third time I realized, BIff is not the only one being amused. You are right Biff, in some perverse sort of way, it is fun to laught at another persons expense. In some ways your posts are amusing in that you are inadvertantly insulting yourself each time you return. I dont mind sinking low and saying that this is laughable. Please, if you want to, keep posting, we will amuse each other. I too, like you, enjoy a good laugh now and then.

-Soshi

soshi

That BIff thing again

Thank you for responding.

Sebastion. I admire you for your ability to see the good in people.

ESP and Toad. Ironically, I too responded to BIff by adding this post. I did not mean to upset those who did post. I apologize if i did.

However, I was bothered by the fact that in reading some replies, some people seemed hurt by his post. People come here for support not taunts. I was hoping people would dismiss his post and he would move on. Some people did not take his post to heart however and offered him good information.

For those who took his posts to heart, please do not. This is really tragic and comical at the same time. Tragedy in that his posts are insulting and negative. Comical and tragic in the fact that Biff does not seem to realize that while giving his advise to us, (for example, getting a life), he is not practicing what he preaches. WHen Biff posted a third time I realized, BIff is not the only one being amused. You are right Biff, in some perverse sort of way, it is fun to laught at another persons expense. In some ways your posts are amusing in that you are inadvertantly insulting yourself each time you return. I dont mind sinking low and saying that this is laughable. Please, if you want to, keep posting, we will amuse each other. I too, like you, enjoy a good laugh now and then.

-Soshi

emmie

i just feel sorry 4 his bro and i hope he replies to my question on what his parents are like :?