Increased current for Ionto in the summer?

falken

Hi, I've been using Idromed PC for about a month and a half which has been working well but since the temperature went up (approx. 65°F). Now, it hasn't been working as well and I'm sweating more than usual.

Is it normal to increase the current during the summer months? Or should I keep it the same. I'm currently doing treatments everyday.

Sprawling

Try shortening the days between maintenance treatments. I'm not sure if increasing the current will help. Sweat seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes my hands will sweat more during the warmer months, other times they stay dry. I just moved my maintenance treatment from every nine days to every seven days. It's all about experimenting. What works one week or month may not produce the same results there after.

HH

You may be overdoing it if you're doing one treatment a day. Try going a few days without doing a treatment and see what happens. Give your hands a rest and do another treatment after 3/4 days, then leave it for another few days then another treatment.

ysh

Since you are already doing treatments every day I would either increase the current or the treatment time. What is your current setting in mA?

falken

During the colder months when the weather is usually around 45 or below, I used 10 mA hands 22 mA feet where my hands end up relatively dry. Now, I can withstand 13 mA / 23 mA.

> I've been doing treatments everyday since the manual stated - to do it until "a normal hydrosis level is reached and the skin moisture is normalized" (whatever that means, I'm assuming when you can stop about 90% - which hasn't happened yet.)