International Meeting

maiato

Banned
I just had this crazy idea. A international week meeting! Like a conference week of Social Phobia, some place in the world for discussing, meet people that we talk for long and make some good crazy activities!! In another words a week vacation between all of us. Just get full a hotel with people from here!! Just give me your feedback about this. Would u join the meeting?? And where should it be? Any nice places to go? And what to do there along a week??

MrJones

I imagined a room full of SPWers, all sat down on the floor not saying a word, red as tomatoes, everyone sweating a lot and maybe even a couple of panic attacks :rolleyes:

But seriously, I think it's a great idea, as long as enough people wanted to do it :)

maiato

Banned
Are u trying to ruin my business?? lol...I forgot to tell but it will be a team of doctors on 24hours prevention :p So u can come and have fun in a very secure environment!! : )

Pets are not allowed, sorry, i'm alergic!! (just joking, i'll come with my pc :)

Steppen-Wolf

I imagined a room full of SPWers, all sat down on the floor not saying a word, red as tomatoes, everyone sweating a lot and maybe even a couple of panic attacks :rolleyes:

I think we could have several group activities and contests:

-Who can sit quietly the longest.

-A barrel filling contest (with sweat, of course).

-Most panic attacks in one hour.

-Awkward staring contest.

-Miss/Mister uncongeniality pageant.

:D

MrJones

Hahaha you made my day with this XD

maiato

Banned
Why hotel? We should meet in the woods and make a fire :).

Please dont make me laugh...so fun all of u!! Are u trying to kill the brave anxious people?? I use micro-wave all the time...fire is a step to big for me : P

But the idea is good...camping somewhere...bora bora for example : P

First, the reunion MUST be in this hotel:

Stanley-Hotel.jpg

About the activities I don't know, but it would be good to include some shock therapy stuff where our lifes literally would depend if we socialize or not.

MaliceInWickedland

Haha I'm down! If this site ever does have a meeting I would be there in a heartbeat. There's so many people from here that I want to meet :D

ridicule

Man, it would be beyond awkward, I would imagine. It's like going up to a bunch of people afraid of heights and saying "Let's all skydive!" There's a reason they wouldn't in the first place.

MrJones

Not old enough to travel on my own ::(:
Albert Casals suffered from mononucleosis and leukemia since early age and he had to live in a wheelchair.

Well, when he was 14 (yeah, younger than you :p) he took 20€ and a flute and he started travelling all around the world completely alone.

If you want to do something, you can do it ;)

You could read one of his books, maybe they'll inspire you ::p:

PD: yeah, I'm not a good storyteller, but you get the idea lol

maiato

Banned
Well my freinds i didnt speak in paying!!! Cause i'm not on a good wave 2...but is not for tomorow...is like for a year from now...lots of time to keep some dollars under the bed...and camping is an open sugestion!!

^Love this.::p:

If I had the money to travel I would go.:)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

When I strike it rich, I will organize this. Until then - someone come up with an awesome spot and pay for my ticket =D

WeirdyMcGee

Well, it's certainly not a bad idea - the only problem is money... as I'm sure many members are unemployed; such as myself (being agoraphobic and unable to leave my room) - oh! and there's always the whole... not being able to leave my room thing getting in the way.
haha

For people who could go, I guess the sky is the limit!
Should go somewhere fancy and relaxing, do some relaxation exercises/lessons, some physical activities and eat some good food!
Kind of like a uhhh... what's it called- that thing I've never done before?
A... vacation?
A spa weekend for social phobics~ now that would be really lovely.