International Meeting

Srijita52

I think it's a great idea,though I don't have money either :( but seriously I wanna do it anyway,can't wait!!

mart22n

Let's arrange a separate meeting of Europeans. as I'm from Europe :)

I could organize an event in a nice capital of a nice northern European country. I would conduct some social/exposure experiments and definitely would call a psychologist or someone (who's pretty much gotten over SP) to give a lecture. In the evening: bars, pubs & clubs!

Anyway, the more people are interested, the cheaper renting the hotel and conference rooms would be, so what do you think?

WeirdyMcGee

The agoraphobics on this forum meet up all the time.
I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Whaaaaaat?!
haha
I find it hilarious that the agoraphobics meet all the time! I couldn't imagine being able to leave my room long enough to meet people.
That's great to hear, though!
Go, everyone else! (not me, though... I'll just go cower in a corner, now.) XD

Whaaaaaat?!
haha
I find it hilarious that the agoraphobics meet all the time! I couldn't imagine being able to leave my room long enough to meet people.
That's great to hear, though!
Go, everyone else! (not me, though... I'll just go cower in a corner, now.) XD

Nonsense. We can't exclude you or anyone else. Meetup in Weirdy's room!

maiato

Banned
Yeh great idea maiato, I would love to go on holiday with some fellow Anxiety sufferers. If you honestly arrange something a year from now then im on it! Somewhere sunny with a nice pool :D

I've some ideas of places in Europe good for all kind of people. Let see what feedback ppl gives : )