invites to torrent tracker sites

spawn

is anyone by chance a member to torrent tracer websites that require an invite. sites like waffles.fm or torrenttech.org or what.cd? if you are could you possibly invite me. there reallly hard to get into and i only just use this forum and dont have friends that can invite me so i would appreciate it.

I have yet to figure out how to use torrents, and I've been using computers for 30+ years. Instead I use XNews to download random music and files from Usenet. I can download about 20+ gb per day, but I like to sort, tag, and burn my music to DVD's, so I've got a bit of a backlog of downloaded tunes.

Try The Pirate Bay. You don't have to be invited. All you have to do is download Azureus Vuze which they have for you on the website.

I'm on Waffles, but I'm not eligible to give out invites until I have uploaded 15 GB (currently: 11.37 GB).

I'm also on Demonoid, and I could furnish you with an invite to that place. However, it's not as awesome as Waffles. Waffles seriously has *everything*... good luck trying to find an invitation!