Iontophoresis Not Working

WishICould

Background: I am 16 years old and have HH in the hands and feet, I have had it for my hold life, but it has only started to bother me the past year. Before I was a awkward, strange kid, but now I am quite socialable and popular(when dry). The sweating seems to make me freeze up, I become really quiet and uncomfortable. I seem to have a lot of things going for me in my future, but I know that this will hold me back from all of it. It henders me from having a girlfriend, meeting new people, experiencing new things and places. My triggers are humidity and heat obviously, not wearing socks, thinking about it, textures, and social situations along with new experiences. I have tried robinul, drysol, and natural anxiety relief, but none have worked well.

Problem: I recently borrowed a ionto machine from a friend that also has HH, I have put 1 hour so far on this machine over the past 3 days. 3 times on 5mah, 1 time on 10mah, and 1 time on 12mah. Each session is set to 10 minutes and switches polarity each 5 minutes. My friend says I should already be noticing results, but so far it seems I have been sweating more. Can someone help me out? I dont know what else to do. I cant stand to have this in my life, I am about to just give up.

hyp-hi

How long do you get to keep the machine? You might have to use it over a few weeks to really see noticeable results.

Sprawling

Your setting also need to be a little higher. Try not to change the polarity. Keep the positive polarity on your hand tray. And as stated above, you may need several weeks, or 10-20 treatments.