Iontophoresis questions and a discovery.

xsophiexsocketx

Hi

I've been doing iontophoresis for a couple of months now and I did it on my feet earlier this evening and when I tried to do it on my hands it wouldn't work, so the batteries are most likely dead.
I was just wondering, missing a treatment on my hands won't effect the result will it?
I started a new cycle last Sunday because the sweating got bad again, and have been doing one hand one foot, on one polarity for 10 mins, switch polarity for another 10 mins and then repeat this again. Then repeating this for the other side and afterwards on my feet- 10 mins on one polarity, switch for 10 mins and then repeat again.

Also, does the iontophoresis cause pain in your fingertips?
For me, I have to put vaseline on my finger tips, all the way down my thumb (because it use to burn) and on my toes because it's too painful otherwise.
Or it is just that my pain threshold is rather low.

I went away to Cyprus a few weeks ago where it was above 35 degrees every day. Amazingly, my hands and sweat didn't sweat. There were a few times where my feet might have gotten damp at night time but other than that they were bung dry. Even when I may have been sweating on other parts which was normal in the heat my hands and feet remained dry.