IS ANY1 THE SAME AGE AS ME? IM 13 BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundless

Thanks for stepping in there yeti :roll: there was me pretending i had the mental age of a 13 y/o when its only a 10 y/o :(

renegade

holy shit chav, 13 ????? 8O I thought you were like 16-17 :lol:

Boundless said:
Im 13 in my head - does that count.. :D

No..?

Ok :cry:

I think like a 13 year old kid too, but chav here seems more mature.

chav

YOO-HOO down here!!!!! jus coz of mi age dunt mean u treat me like a kid evry1!!!!! :x :lol:

legin

Well it certainly explains the very immature posts, poor spelling and grammar, you are just a child. :roll:

You probably don’t suffer from SA yet , you are, no doubt suffering from NORMAL teenage anxiety.
You have a network of teachers, youth workers and educational physiologists, to help through these years .
May I suggest you use them, and stop trying to be something you are clearly not.

Boundless

legin said:
Well it certainly explains the very immature posts, poor spelling and grammar, you are just a child. :roll:

You probably don’t suffer from SA yet , you are, no doubt suffering from NORMAL teenage anxiety.
You have a network of teachers, youth workers and educational physiologists, to help through these years .
May I suggest you use them, and stop trying to be something you are clearly not.

That post was uncalled for,you dont know her how dare you judge her like that? how would you feel if when you came to this site people posted that about you? i suggest you keep those thoughts in your head and not on this forum this is a place to come and be safe with people like you not put them down.

legin

Perhaps you should look at this girls previous postings, I get the impression that she is playing games,
For a young girl to make out that she is older than she (all be it on line) is dangerous.
I don’t deny that this child has problems.
and If my own child was on a site aimed at adults I would be livid, There are websites out there aimed at younger people and there are organisations for younger people where help and advice is available to them safely!
How would you feel if she turned up for one of the “meets” that are suggested from time to time, and didn’t get back home again. Would the webmasters like to explain that one to the police and social services?

chav

umm...i dont know what to say :roll:. ive just got back from the child pshycoligy (spelling) and what i told her about this website was all good. how quickly i changed my mind after i read that legin. i cant believe you think ive been making out that im older than i am. ive never said that im older than 13, im NOT immature as a few people can say because they have given me compliments about being so much more mature than them, but just because im mature doesnt mean that im pretending to be older than i am. I cannot believe you think im playing games! well...

i'll tell u a quick flick of my sad life story shall i? ive taken 2 overdoses, 1 in april this year, and 1 in early october, all because of trust and school really. i found it hard to start secondary school, but i did it and made very few friends, 1 which used to be my best friend. i was depressed for months before i took the first overdose, and then one day me and my best friend broke friends broke up and i was left alone, and i got sent a note that made my mind up about what i was going to do. I took an overdose 2 days after that day. it took me a long time to recover, i wont go into the details about school coz theres so much to explain, but when i said i'd recovered from depression, i didnt. thats why i took another overdose the day i was meant to go back to school. and now here i am getting worked up about everything you've just critisised me about.

it makes me so mad that you would say im playing games, after the hell im still going through. Well i thought this website would help me get through sp but just goes to show how wrong i was.

chav

i 'stumbled' across the site by searching 'social phobia' shortly after i was diagnose with sp

Status
Not open for further replies.