Is anyone afraid that they alone forever?

Argentum

I've been mostly bedridden due to neck pain these past few days. I got up to pour myself a glass of milk and could barely bend over to get it from the bottom shelf, and even laying back down was a chore. I hope this isn't what my 70's and 80's are going to be like...

NamiraWilhelm

^ That is the worst thing about being alone IMO; when you're sick >.<

One time I choked on a hard boiled sweet while alone at home. Luckily I coughed it up. Otherwise my cats would have absolutely eaten me.

Being such a loner myself, I am slowly realizing that as I get older I am definitely going to need others in my life. I cannot bear the thought of being alone in my elder years. I want to get married, have kids and be happy. I am in my mid 20s now and I am slowly getting out of my shell. I want to be loved and appreciated and I believe that is the best feeling in the world.

Argentum

^ That is the worst thing about being alone IMO; when you're sick >.<

One time I choked on a hard boiled sweet while alone at home. Luckily I coughed it up. Otherwise my cats would have absolutely eaten me.

Speaking of pets, it might actually be beneficial for me to invest in some carnivorous lizards for the day I kick the bucket rather than waiting there for who knows how long to be discovered. If nothing else, I can spite people with my death by insisting in my will that I be fed to them.

NamiraWilhelm

Speaking of pets, it might actually be beneficial for me to invest in some carnivorous lizards for the day I kick the bucket rather than waiting there for who knows how long to be discovered. If nothing else, I can spite people with my death by insisting in my will that I be fed to them.

As a liver of reptiles I insist you do! A nice big monitor or tegu. And you can call it Garrus

planemo

Well I'm not completely alone since I live with my immediate family. I have my pets to keep me company too. But things will inevitably change and in the future I may end up completely on my own. The thought is frightening especially since I depend on others to get things done for me, things which involve social interaction.

I do feel lonely and hope to find a friend or a soulmate, but I'm too cowardly to make it happen. I feel too shy to make it known that I want someone in my life. Imagine actually telling someone that I like them or would like to be friends. I'm just too chicken to even consider it. I can see a future with me wondering what could have been if only I spoke up. But I'm trying to see the positives, since being on your own does have a few advantages.

RegalSin

If an person is an good person they will forgive you; and understand you. It is hard to find people like that in anybodies life. About money; you need to invent something or do something big to make some money. Bottom-line that same innocence we had as children and young adults until we became brainwashed by the media ( books, videos, games, news ) and then we become false images of our true nature. So do not make it problematic anymore just understand this one thing.

Their is always somebody out their for everybody. They might not be born yet or have been on this planet for years. Your job is to make yourself more valuable ( whichever way ) to that other person. Their are tons of people who need each other.