is anyone like this ?

samk

This is my problem job wise.

The job i work at is way below what i can do .
But i sadly i think i am not good enough for any job .
my self esteem is that low that i think i am too inferior to do anything .
I am just a waste of time for any job .

samk

cleaning that all i will say on that

high school grad

cleaning haha but most job they teach you what to do anyway

i just think low of myself and that makes me think
i dont belong working at most jobs

Jellybeans

yeah, i'm embarrassed to shit about my job. i really wanna work up the balls to find a new one but it seems like i'm way too afraid to venture or stray at all from what's familiar to me. i don't work with many kids my age (purposely), i try as hard as i can to stay in the background and not be seen, and i feel ashamed of how low i've stooped. i really wish i could just stop caring.

i don't have any useful advice on this one, just thought i'd share cause we're in similar scenarios. also, i 'clean' for a living too. bottom of the barrel bro! ;)

Moonie

I think I am beyond my job. I don't mean to sound cocky, but it's true. I have a college degree and I am working at a retail store. Mainly it's a mixture of my social skills (It's hard for me to get anything beyond that. Or maybe I can, but I am afraid to try.) And also, I am going back to school, so I need something that is rather flexible. I just feel like I won't excel because I don't have the social skills to please the hiring manager. :/

I have nothing against retail, but I don't have the passion for it. It's not who I am. While others can succeed and move up in the retail world, I don't think my skills/passion will allow me to do so.