Is here anybodu who has succeeded in overcoming SP?

ignisfatuus

I would be interested in seeing an estimate of the ratio of sub-threshold vs. generalised SA among those who have managed to return to a functioning state. I'd wager the number is largely disproportionate in favour of the former.

kyo420

Tired of being shy? i just ordered this on sunday and recieved it today = http://seredyn.com/order.html , tested it by taking 1 pill, and god am i having some good conversations, and i KEEP TALKING AND KEEP TALKIGN and the good part about it is, that i can control if i wanna talk alot or not. My typing got better, I can concentrate. etc... god thanks for non-prescription medication , aside from that i feel so fast, so energized. my godsh. SEREDYN is the shitnitz.

zyxockjm

Hello Ky0420, can you give me your email or msn or yahoo id, i wanted to ask you few things about seredyn.

Thanks.

Jesse

Instead of just emailing him I am wondering if you could talk alittle more about seredyn in this post.

The only FAQ I can find is from the seredyn website, I am naturally worried it is biased.

Is it really non habit forming? Can you really take it everyday?

It sounds all too simple...I want to know more

eerf

I think I did overcome my SA, but I have an avoidant PA instead. :lol: Truly to say, I am all right, if nobody bothers me. :wink:

marc72

Thanks Nickabuk for the links that should help people from that area. As for me I still have znxiety issues but a therapist during group therapy uses this exercise for us to do to work out our problems and it help me with "opposite thinking" or " changing the mind"etc. perhaps a therapist that knwos about "D.B.T." might apply it to you. but you must do the homework assignemnt for it to be affective .
http://www.palace.net/~llama/psych/dbt.html

zyxockjm

I bought seredyn as well and I didn't find too much of an effect. But then I'm not using it to help with SA, i'm using to help general anxiety to help me meditate. It doesn't help me too much. I mean there is a noticiable difference but not anywhere close to xanax.

kyo420

Well, nickacuk I wish i owned the seredyn company or worked i would probley be making money. But i"ll have to agree with zyxockjm, seredyn doesnt show much of an effect, i took 3 this morning. and damn ;\ i mean it helps me interact with strangers(girls) but i want something stronger that will just want me to spit words at the girls. So i see you nick and zyzock talked about CBT , xanax.... and i was interested if these are non-prescribed medication? if so , gimmie link so i can read... and i might just order after i finish seredyn. I also found this site that has alot of non prescribed medication, and wow i can use a few.- http://www.tibetanherbs.com/herbalsupplements.html

but nick and zyxockjm get back to me about CBT and xanax... i would wanna use them. if there better then seredyn how you say it is.

kyo420:

Cognitive therapy or Cognitive Behavior Therapy is a kind of psychotherapy used to treat depression, anxiety disorders, phobias, and other forms of mental disorder. It involves recognising distorted thinking and learning to replace it with more realistic substitute ideas. Its practitioners hold that much (though not all) clinical depression is caused by irrational thoughts. Cognitive therapy is often used in conjunction with mood stabilizing medications to treat bipolar disorder. According to the U.S-based National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists:

"There are several approaches to cognitive-behavioral therapy, including Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Rational Behavior Therapy, Rational Living Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, and Dialectic Behavior Therapy."
-- wikipedia