Is this e-book to stop facial sweating a scam?

Pngwyn

I'm curious if this product actually works? I looked up some reviews, and they all look hopeful, but at the same time some of them sound like they were just written by the creator of the book itself. It's called Head 'n' Facial Sweating Be Gone, by Mark Montel Excessive Sweating: Excessive Head n Facial Sweating - Be Gone! Official Site.. The e-book is pretty pricey for just an e-book, so I don't know if I want to try it until I can find some actual feedback on the product :S

Anyways has anyone heard of this? Maybe I'm too naive, the site does seem a little unprofessional, but I am willing to try almost anything at this point :rolleyes:

gummy bear

Can't say I've read or heard anything about it. My gut reaction is that it's probably too good to be true although it does offer a $1 trial so might be worth a go. If anyone does, please let the rest of us 'sweatys' know.

Pngwyn

That's what I thought too.. too good to be true. But if you look at reviews it looks very promising like I said, but also possibly too good to be true.

I'm just afraid it's one of those things where if you enter your info they do some bad stuff with it or subscribe secretly to recurring billing payments of random things.

MyShadow

The reviews are fake.

...but you could try it and see if it works. It comes with money back guarantee like most e-books. So if it doesn't work just ask for a refund, if they don't want to give your money back file a dispute with paypal.

Don't forget to let us know whether it works if you do try it.

Pngwyn

Hey guys, just an update. I did realize that the reviews were fake, but I thought I would give it a shot with the $1 trial, and I'll probably end up keeping it if it produces some results.

It seems like a good amount of information, though pricey, I am not too skeptical, as it seems like a lot of the remedies and exercises do have scientific roots although the author found them through personal experimentation. The file is a pdf that includes ~35 pages of information, starting with introduction of HH, then onto the more juicy stuff. Fingers crossed for this one, maybe I'm a fool, but I will keep you all updated. :)