Is this normal

ritzbitz

Is it normal to sweat alot in your pits and back when your exercising in PE. I mean is that form of hyperhidrosis or is it normal. I dont sweat when im doing nothing but if im not dressed out and i move around in that hot PE room I start sweating pretty fast.

Thelema

Yes you sweat when you raise your body temperature by exercising. It's perfectly normal, just don't forget deodorant.

ritzbitz

When u guys sweat alot do you have a constant hot feeling. it seems the only time i really sweat bad is when i think about sweatingi and i get an intense hot feeling then start sweating... Is this just stress?

nesh

I had something similiar when I first started experiencing SA symptoms. It would happen when I was in social situations when I felt like everyone was looking at me or expecting me to speak, I would go all red and start sweating nonstop when all I was doing was sitting down.

ritzbitz

yea but you dont have hyperhidrosis? its just the occasional stressing situation?

I thought hyperhidrosis was sweating constantly

nesh

Oh, I didn't even realize that this forum was dedicated to anything other than Social Phobia let alone that Hyperhidrosis existed, doh! Soz.

Thelema

ritzbitz said:
When u guys sweat alot do you have a constant hot feeling. it seems the only time i really sweat bad is when i think about sweatingi and i get an intense hot feeling then start sweating... Is this just stress?

If you're only sweating in physically or mentally demanding situations, it doesn't sound anything but normal to me.