Is this OCD? Can anyone relate?

pinkNblack

Hello. Ever since i was about five years old i have had what i believe is OCD. Ive had different things as "confession" where i had to tell my mom everything that i felt i did wrong. I always had to keep on beat with things when i was in the car. If there was music playing, I would keep on beat with trees, signs, lines in the road, etc. I noticed that when i turned about nine years old, these all kind of disappeared.. But now i notice that they started to come back when i turned about 11. I am 13 now. I have thoughts of "Oh no, Someone is going to get on my computer and track all of my information." And i always have to have my cell phone because i am afraid someone will get it and be able to access all of my information. I also feel guilty for things that i have done.. For instance, Looking at things that i know i shouldnt, listening to music that i shouldnt, watching bad things, etc. And it even gets down to personal things, and i feel i have to "confess" them to my mom. I feel like its not enough to just change the bad things i have done, and not do them again. I feel like if i don't tell people all the bad things i have done, then they will just eat me alive. I feel like i don't deserve things because i always think about all the bad things i have done, And all those things make me a bad person. I am constantly pacing, getting stressed out, and crying. Its also hard for me to be away from my mom... I don't really enjoy hanging out with my friends anymore unless i am with my mom also. I'm not sure if i just feel safer with my mom or what it is. She says that she will always forgive me of the things i have done, and will always love me just the same... But i question that... I'm always thinking in my head "She says that because she doesn't know what i have done." Extremely long post, i know, but i felt that i should give all the details. I'm not saying anyone will have this EXACT problem, but does anyone have an at least similar problem? I just feel like I'm crazy... :cry: