Is this OCD?

U

Unregistereds

Hello world :)

I went through a terrible breakup about a year ago. The main reason was that I used to keep messaging and calling my girlfriend all the time. At times I would message or call her 20-30 times in an hour w/o a reply. I used to keep calling her if we hadn't spoken for 5 hours or so. Whenever i was bored i used to message or call her up. As my calls and messages became more frequent she broke off, citing that I had become to obsessive, and wanted to talk to her all the time. Even after that, I had these nights when I kept on calling her despite her insistence- even when she screamed at me I never relented from calling.

Recently this situation got worse- I find it difficult to even pass 1 day without messaging or calling her.
Even though I know it's harming my relationship and my life and destroying her, I can't seem to stop myself from doing so.

After months of this helplessness of not being able to stop myself I decided to seek help. I searched online and came up with the conclusion that I have OCD.

I just need someone to tell me if this is really OCD and not some other disorder.