It's Friday night...what are you doing?

chibiXphantom

Cartoon Planet
arguing with some girl who is accusing me of posting her friends drawing and claiming it as my own.. despire it being signed and dated.

MikeyC

Friday was last night in Australia. I ended up Skyping for 3 hours and sleeping for about 11. :)

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Sitting here, chatting with friends and drawing :) I would not like to go out at night, I like being peacefully at home. Night is dangerous over here.

bcsr

I hung out with a lady-friend I hadn't seen in months. Got a text she was in town, it was a good evening. :)

Feathers

Nanitaaaa!! :) hugs to da kittens!!

me: feeling sorry for myself and watching Japanese - oops, Taiwanese dramas hm... :)

people are burning firewood/bonfires 'out there' this weekend and I worry there may be iffy plastics or other stuffs in there too ://
also, there's a lot to do, some of which I don't know how or don't wanna do it!! lol!!

but nice to 'see' ya all again!! :)

DeadmanWalking

Nanitaaaa!! :) hugs to da kittens!!

me: feeling sorry for myself and watching Japanese - oops, Taiwanese dramas hm... :)

people are burning firewood/bonfires 'out there' this weekend and I worry there may be iffy plastics or other stuffs in there too ://
also, there's a lot to do, some of which I don't know how or don't wanna do it!! lol!!

but nice to 'see' ya all again!! :)

Nice to see you again too, Feathers:D! So why are you feeling sorry for yourself?

Phoenixx

Watching tv, being bored, and browsing the web. The usual.

The forum is really quiet tonight... Where did everyone go??

MikeyC

Watching tv, being bored, and browsing the web. The usual.

The forum is really quiet tonight... Where did everyone go??
Sounds like how I might spend my Saturday night, except with the possibility of nachos.

I'm here. Well, last night I wasn't, but I am now!

dyingtolive

spending my weekends playing as much guitar as possible. the times i just allow myself to play are fun, the times when im trying to piece together a song are tough. so many choices

Phoenixx

I'm pretty bored. This site is quiet tonight, and my Tumblr dash is practically dead too. I could do homework, but let's face it. I've done 3 hours worth today, plus had classes nearly all day. The last thing I want to look at is textbooks and papers. :p

I guess I'll just go download some music or something.