I've become obsessed with my girlfriend, can anyone help me?

That's not the issue here.The OP is in a relationship with a partner who won't respond to him while spending all her time with another man.
Let's get back on track here. :)

coyote

That's not the issue here.The OP is in a relationship with a partner who won't respond to him while spending all her time with another man.
Let's get back on track here. :)

it seems that in every situation presented on this forum

if someone does something that you don't approve of

you feel that that person should be punished

particularly if it's a woman

does that seem like a fair assessment?

Ms Cloud

How is the other person supposed to know how you feel if you never tell them how you feel?

I believe I have a problem with this. There was a woman I liked and I never got the guts to tell them how I felt about them. I regret that. I should have asserted myself. I think she may have gone out with me, too.
Yeah... when you like someone, the risks are in every direction. No matter what you do, there's a pretty good chance of getting hurt.

Being open, could be damned if you are.
Not being open, ... how do you know?

Hero, in your situation I'd be open. You get hurt, at least you know and can divert your energy to getting better.

spaceboy135

you have childhood abandonment issues and unless you permanently resolve them you will continue to become overly attached to people.

Ms Cloud

you have childhood abandonment issues and unless you permanently resolve them you will continue to become overly attached to people.
That's such a cliché. I get overly attached to people (among other things) and I had a fantastic childhood.

mart22n

I've been there, baby. Confront her, then (probably the right decision) dump her, share your feelings with anyone who cares (your parents, or anyone else close to you). Keep sharing them until you feel less pain. After that know that you're able to dump any b*atch who's not worth it. Currently clinging to her is not worth it.

Being the dumper yourself is important! Then you'll keep your self-esteem and power, and the amount of hurt will be no bigger (I hope) than when she dumps you.

Be strong, be brave. Let us know how it goes!

Love,
Martin