I've never had a Christmas present.

Silvio

My parents died when i was very young & i have been in homes & foster care for most of my young life & then graduated to young offenders institutes & then onto prison.
I am now 31 years of age & i've never had an Xmas present from anyone in my whole life. I would love to get a present from someone one day..!!?

Doomed2Die

It's nothing special. Be more happy for non day specific presents, like just out of genuine love and what. Sure its nice and all but something thats not so simple and requires a little more thought than "I'll get him that for X-mas" is worth oh-so-much more in my opinion.

Again, its not as important as people tend to believe. Casual giving for the win.

Johno

I don't believe you silvio. Good story though. You keep producing that. It will serve you well. Man you have to be more creative (inventive) with your crap. Perhaps then some people might believe you.

shynobody

you dont deserve one :p.

juss cuz you dissed americans lol. altho i agree with you for the most part :lol:

Silvio

shynobody said:

juss cuz you dissed americans lol. altho i agree with you for the most part :lol:

Hey, i love Americans & i believe that you live in the greatest country on the planet (if you are wealthy),, but you do have more than your fair share of stoooopid people.

shon

Silvio said:
shynobody said:

Hey, i love Americans & i believe that you live in the greatest country on the planet (if you are wealthy),, but you do have more than your fair share of stoooopid people.

You mean like George Dubbya??