Just a moan

Scottish_Player

Iam just on for a moan, tonight and for the past while life has be good and not much to complain about, on a monthly basis things keep getting better and better and my change of atitude and wanting to change has made this happen for me, but the problem is (sorry for speaking metaphoricly) that i feel like iam doing a jigsaw puzzle, my life seems to be getting together piece by piece, but its like doing a jigsaw puzzle when you know there is a bit missing, it makes it seem pointless and means the puzzle will never be complete. The missing piece in my life is LOVE, i just cant seem to find it anywhere, iam 24 years old and have never even had a hint of it and it hurts sometime, when i goto my mates homes and they have kids and a wife/gf and then i wonder back home to stay with my parents.

Iam fortunate enough just now that i could buy a flat if i wanted a home of my own but iam scared that if i move out into my own place that it will stay like that forever.

Ive tried lots of online stuff and singles stuff and i just cant seem to get it right, to see if it was me filling in the profile stuff wrong i took off my pics on a website and put up some of a guy who i thought women would like, i left the info the same and sure enough "HE" got lots of msgs and replies to all msgs then i put my own pic up and the msgs stopped and so to did the replies so it must be my pics? but its the only face ive got and i cant change that lol

I just want to know what it feels like to have someone too love you as much as you love them?

Do you think some people are destined to go through life on their own? I dont mean that in a depressing way but maybe it just isant meant to be for some people.

Thanks for listening to my moan :roll:

Chilling__Echo

hey sweetie, my biggest fear is going through life alone as well. and i don't mean this in an offensive way, but i think alot of people, specifically guys eventually hit an age around 23, 24, 25, and up and they get into a panic thinking they'll never be married. and it does SUCK when all your mates are getting married. all of my best friends are in serious relationships and none of mine work out.

i wish there was something more uplifting to tell you, but all i can say is you're not alone. i get lonely ALOT. till it hurts really. but you'll make it, you've got an awesome personality, you're positive, insightful, and if it didn't sound so corny, wise. you've got alot going for you and if you do meet somebody in the future, she (or he, i dunno ;)) will be a very lucky lady!

abc1234

i can totally relate to Scottish, some days i feel like the biggest piece of shit for not having a gf/many friends i feel as if I'm wasting my life but then i think things could be alot worse and some of my problems don't seem so bad it dose really suck to not know what it feels to be loved or to love someone and to fall in love. seeing friends in happy relationships is really touch. but i dint think that some ppl r meant to be alone their whole life ad the ones that do end up that way the only reason is cause they gave up as long as you have hope then their is always that little bit of feeling in your heart that one day u will fall in love,will get married,will have kids. but once you lose hope the little bit of love in your heart is gone. btw in 22 and i have been single FOR EVA. it hurts thinking that ppl don't like you or that for example your single ads don't get msges with ur pic but with an other they do. you know what kinda ppl they swallow ppl and you don't wanna be with some based just on looks and looks alone. any one can look good some have to pay a shit load of money to get it, but you can buy inner beauty and that is what important not super model like features. i hope you or anyone else feeling this way sorta understands what I'm tring to say and it helps somewhat and again if any1 every wants to talk or just vent to some on pm,mm what ever alrighty then iv typed alot later

Septor

Scottish_Player said:
Iam just on for a moan, tonight and for the past while life has be good and not much to complain about, on a monthly basis things keep getting better and better and my change of atitude and wanting to change has made this happen for me, but the problem is (sorry for speaking metaphoricly) that i feel like iam doing a jigsaw puzzle, my life seems to be getting together piece by piece, but its like doing a jigsaw puzzle when you know there is a bit missing, it makes it seem pointless and means the puzzle will never be complete. The missing piece in my life is LOVE, i just cant seem to find it anywhere, iam 24 years old and have never even had a hint of it and it hurts sometime, when i goto my mates homes and they have kids and a wife/gf and then i wonder back home to stay with my parents.

Iam fortunate enough just now that i could buy a flat if i wanted a home of my own but iam scared that if i move out into my own place that it will stay like that forever.

Ive tried lots of online stuff and singles stuff and i just cant seem to get it right, to see if it was me filling in the profile stuff wrong i took off my pics on a website and put up some of a guy who i thought women would like, i left the info the same and sure enough "HE" got lots of msgs and replies to all msgs then i put my own pic up and the msgs stopped and so to did the replies so it must be my pics? but its the only face ive got and i cant change that lol

I just want to know what it feels like to have someone too love you as much as you love them?

Do you think some people are destined to go through life on their own? I dont mean that in a depressing way but maybe it just isant meant to be for some people.

Thanks for listening to my moan :roll:

Believe me man I know what your talking about.I think about the same thing every night.For me love is completely foreign thing.I never got from any one my whole life family or otherwise.No one ever cared about me either.I have probably damn my self to life of loneliness.Oh well :(

I don't know you personally Scottish_Player but from what I have read of your posts you are a just the type of guy that women are looking for .It just takes time and having sp does complicate things.It just means you will have to work harder at it.From what I read of your posts you have already got past one of the bigger hurdles and have gotten a stable life.Now all you have to do is wait for the right opportunity to come along to meet that special someone.I know it's easier said then done but you got this fare i'm sure you will make it the rest of the way.

Anyway it's not moaning. We all have to vent sometime and that what this forum is for. :D