Just a quick question

Mykul

Can anxiety make you believe that you dont have anxiety and just make you believe that your ill or got all sort of problems etc? hehe

redlady

Well i don't know about anyone else but my anxiety stems from my other issues. Is this what you feel is happening to you or is it just a querie ?

Mykul

um.. well.. i have been going through anxiety for years and years... so it kinda has overpowered me completely now... and now i feel like i am being made to believe its not my anxiety any more... arggh. hope that makes sense lol =S

hehe

redlady

So do you think that your anxiety was once just anxiety - like everyone feels when they are nervous - and that it grew and is now overpowering you - and because of this you now feel that you have more than just mere anxiety ? Oh dear does that make sense to you :roll:

Mykul

hehehe yeah i understand it hehe
and yeah.. its overpowered me so much that i am now being made to believe its not anxiety anymore... because once i could say to myself.. its just my anxiety making me feel this way.. and i could feel good for alittle while believing that it is anxiety.. but now i can make my self believe it is anxiety anymore...

You get me hehe??

redlady

I got you - perhaps you are this way now because you have become aware of your problems - and before you were not, so you had nothing else but anxiety in itself to be responsible for what you were feeling ??

Mykul

um.. well i have been aware of the problems for awhile.. but it just feels that anxiety has really taken over me now and i cant make my self understand anymore that it just is anxiety.. now everytime i try that.. I just get thoughts saying, its not anxiety.. you got brain problem
or something like that hehehe... cool thing is i can actually tell people this on here cause least there are some people that can relate to me hehehehe