Just got Botox

Wooster

Hello ladies and gents! I've used a series of products for HH. However, nothing cures my hands! Haven't tried that Iontophoresis... but I doubt I will. So basically I opted for 1 vial of Botox or 100 units. Cost of Botox plus injection fee was $645 (Canadian dollars). Now I've just filed with my private health insurer, Blue Cross, so I'll see how much of that I get back (I expect anywhere from $300-500). Doctor says takes about a week to kick in. If I get $500 back, I'm going to get another round of injections.

Ahah well it's not fun getting the injections... but hey, HH is much worse! So in a few days I'll let the chaps know how it's going. Btw, I've used robinul and that stuff works.. but I mean I can't stand the side affects. It really messes up my digestive system. So I might take a pill before an interview or a really important date... but not regularly. I've used a bunch of anti-perspitants for my armpits and those work.

Right, so I'll get back in a week and let people know if it worked!

Cheers!
Wooster!

Iron26

hey i hav the same problem with robinul, gives me really bad indigestine and bloating but man the stuff works so good i just push through it, have you tried to get a prescription for things like nexium and such, im gonna give that a go and see if that works out ill let you know