just got kicked out of a social networking site

SocialButterSlip

it was a social networking site for social phobics, i taught they would comprehend my situation instead they make fun of me, and kick me off the irony lol I just expressed my feelings in my blog with a lot of curse words not offending no one, I did curse at god, but come on wheres the freedom of speech. I felt like shit when i posted and they do this to me, I even felt worse. They over used their power as admins. I hate it when social phobics come out as like their the nicest persons in the world, and especially guys. -_- come on we all are douches even i am one.

Carstuar

shit, lol. Nobody even moderates this bag of cunts. :p

But on a serious note, as long as you don't offend anyone directly, you should be okay.

Carol

SocialButterSlip said:
it was a social networking site for social phobics, i taught they would comprehend my situation instead they make fun of me, and kick me off the irony lol I just expressed my feelings in my blog with a lot of curse words not offending no one, I did curse at god, but come on wheres the freedom of speech. I felt like shit when i posted and they do this to me, I even felt worse. They over used their power as admins. I hate it when social phobics come out as like their the nicest persons in the world, and especially guys. -_- come on we all are douches even i am one.

You do have freedom of speech, but other people have freedom not to like what you say. Cursing God in a public forum is not a good idea. To some people that is more offensive than making racist remarks, and you never know who is reading what you write.

Don't worry about what happened with the other site though - you can't change the past anyway - but that's my advice for future forums.

still-shy

Does this site allow CUSSING? Let's me test: shit fuck asshole.

Hmm what's the other site? Is it sas? I know that one replaces cuss words with some stupid replacement word. It totally ruins the post you write!! I think that's lame. It's like watching Scarface on TV and hearing Tony Montana say "You **flipping** modder **fudger**" c'mon. That's dumb.

Do they realize that the whole essence of having SA involves fitting in with "the world" and that "the world" is mean and violent and grotesque and crass? The world, the REAL world, is ugly. Yes. But to try to be all sainty and classy is hiding from the reality, and that not only reinforces SA but it alienates us from them. No wonder SA get's a bad rep.. it's seen as a 'homely problem'.

I think any SA site that tries to be too pure isn't good for the cause. If only they'd realize that. Sucks.