Just looking to talk. Have fun.

Resurrection

Hey guys. Just sick of doing nothing, not really getting personal with people. It feels empty just talking to random people on Facebook all the time. Anyone want to just experiment here and make a friend or companion? For instance even if we don't get along well, I can manage to talk to you when you're down, and vice-versa. Male and female. Whatever. We don't even have to exchange pictures. Just trying to lend a helping hand to anyone out there really lonely just desperately wanting to talk to someone but can't. Also to help my loneliness out as well.

BlazeBlue

Hey guys. Just sick of doing nothing, not really getting personal with people. It feels empty just talking to random people on Facebook all the time. Anyone want to just experiment here and make a friend or companion? For instance even if we don't get along well, I can manage to talk to you when you're down, and vice-versa. Male and female. Whatever. We don't even have to exchange pictures. Just trying to lend a helping hand to anyone out there really lonely just desperately wanting to talk to someone but can't. Also to help my loneliness out as well.[/QUOTE

That's a great idea since everyone else here has common interest/experience with SA. FB and other social media platforms are too large and too diverse that it'll difficult to make a real and supportive connection. :thumbup:

Resurrection

That's a great idea since everyone else here has common interest/experience with SA. FB and other social media platforms are too large and too diverse that it'll difficult to make a real and supportive connection. :thumbup:

I usually talk to a ton of people on Facebook. I have a group I'm admin of. It's just that there's no meaningful relationships. We're all just acquaintances. Here, we all can share personal issues, and open up. We all have similar anxiety.
I can wait for as long as possible, I just want to help others out.

arjuna

Have you people ever considered creating a hidden FB group for people with SA? Just a thought, I don't know if it would work.

nodejesque

What about creating a group wechat? I have this app, and use it to keep in contact with some great friendships i have made on here. We speak weekly if not daily, and it has truly been amazing for me.

It gives you the communication withought all else that goes with Facebook.