Just need some information.. please read

Mykul

Hey,
I havent really posted that much here... but i was just wondering.. can anxiety make you feel tired, light headed, etc

Just to say.. i have been having anxiety really bad resently and i havent been out the house much at all...

J

Yes, it can. While anxiety while it's happening often leaves a person "wired" or over-stimulated, after a while that leaves you exhausted. Sitting around the house all day (for whatever reason) can also make a person tired... oddly enough, being somewhat busy is more energizing than "saving your energy".

Mykul

ah right... so, say i havent been going out much... and then going out side (garden), can it make you feel really daised and the feeling like you are dreamy? if thats the word lol hehe....

Just to let you no.. my anxiety only came on resently after my girlfrend had to go back to her own country... i was with her for 3 months straight... and then one morning wake up and she isnt there... I didnt have anxiety when i was with her... and now that she is gone... i have no job and i finished college in may.. Whats the best solutions for me??

allanboy

Take a bus to somewhere very far away from where you live and work. Start chit chatting with people.

Chilling__Echo

maybe you're depressed?

sometimes if i'm int the middle of a presentation i'll be really lightheaded, i'll feel like i'll loose my balance. is that similar? kind of a *high* if you will.

i don't really have very many solutions for you, just keep busy. make yourself go out and do things. slowly but surely you'll get back to where you left off in your life and you'll turn out ok :wink:

allanboy

Just came up with this, go out at night, and drink and drink, until you´re very drunk. Works wonders on increasing your self steem.

ColdFury

allanboy said:
Just came up with this, go out at night, and drink and drink, until you´re very drunk. Works wonders on increasing your self steem.

Or just make you want to kill yourself, like it does with me.

ColdAsIce

I have good days and bad days, but when there bad, Oh boy! there so bad!!...I often feel like I've got no energy and constantly feel tired yet as soon as night comes I often can't sleep at all....then the next day I feel 1000 times worse.... :x

Its worse when I'm working, because I spend all night worring about the next day, my mind goes on over drive and I can't concentrate at the best of times because I'm so tired and drained so my job becomes alot harder and probably why every employer I have ever had seems to drop me because "I'm not good enough" for what ever reason....

I'm looking for a night job now, might be the best way out for me since I don't sleep most nights especially these days anyway..... :roll:

Mykul

Hehe... thanks alot... i do feel alittle better... its just anxiety will always find away to bring me down hehe... either it will make me think well these people are wrong and stuff like that... but i have over come anxiety one time... i just gotta do it agen... my girlfriend lives in brasil... im just trying to get back there for christmas... when im with her... all my problems go away... I just hate it sometimes... makes me feel really low... and like i said... really light headed even walkin round like one of ya said "High" hehe

Thanks again!!

Chilaxin17

Hey Mykul. I can understand that coping with your girlfriend leaving could cause you feel these certain ways. How long is she gone for by the way?

Things will get better for you man. Just keep your head up and realize the positives in your life. You graduated college; you say that you don't have a job, but you graduated college for goodness sake! You will not have a problem finding a job once you get to the point where you feel ready to do so.

There are nothing but good things to come in your future bro. Just keep ya head up. Peace.