Just thinking about it!!

Convict187

How does an agoraphobic person like myself find someone just to talk to face to face!! :roll:

Just think I could of been going out nine years ago if I was given the right help from the start!! >_<

Liz17

I completely agree, without being able to talk to someone outside of the house, you cant talk it through with anybody. And to do so you have to get better, its a catch 22. The doctors referred me to a agrophobic group meeting??? Which is away from the house with complete starngers, Some times I dont even think they understand any of it. :roll:

Liz17

It is difficult, Im the same their are some people that even though their close to me I just cant open up too. Luckily enough I have a very supportive sister. I do wish at times there were other people that I could talk too that truley understood what were going through. It helps to know your not alone.

Convict187

A positive step forward at last!!!

I should be getting a support worker soon for about 2 hours a week and if thats works for me it will be extended to 4 hours a week :)

Plus it's up to me how the time is spent which sounds cool!!
I could buy my own clothes, games and gifts for the family :-D

I'm excited but nervous about it!! :?

Liz17

That sounds great, just go with it. The nerves will disapear soon enough. I hope it goes well :D