Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Emmaa

Hey, I'm Emma :)

I figured that this would be the perfect place to write my first post 'cause I'm new and wanted to introduce myself!

Basically I'm here because I suffer from a few of the things that have been talked about in this forum. I have a few issues but I won't bore you with them here 'cause you'll have heard all about them before, haa.

So yeah, hi!

panicsurvivor

HI. You should talk about them though. Especially if it is nothing new, because if someone else feels the same way than they will tell you and you have laid the groundwork for a friendship and mutual support. Of course if you are not comfortable enough yet take you time we will be here when your ready.:D

Ignace

Welcome here. ;)

I thought the other thread was your introduction. ::p: Ah well .. that makes it a double welcome for you.:rolleyes:

Snowdrop

Hi Emma, this is a place to share your stories so don't hold back but only if u want to :3 Welcome here! xX

Emmaa

Welcome here. ;)

I thought the other thread was your introduction. ::p: Ah well .. that makes it a double welcome for you.:rolleyes:

Hah.. Sorry! I'm easily confused.. LOL.

Thanks guys :) I've never really opened up to anyone (except myself..) before so it's kinda hard for me to talk about stuff at the moment.. That's part of the reason why I came here; talking helps!