Konnichiwa minna-san

Conchita

Hello all. I usually never join forums but lately i've been so lonely...i just wanna feel like part of a group or something yanno? You all seem like such nice people...i hope that i'll at least be able to join in on some conversations every now and then. I joined a forum once and just posted my "hello" and never said anything after that. Yeah..so uh hi :)

LilMissTragic

Konbanwa conchita-san. Dozo yoroshiku.

Welcome to the site. hope you find this site useful. Many friendly people here so your bound to fit right on in.

Crimefish

Hajimemashite!
Yay for Japanese. :)
Nihongo wa amari hanashimasen. -_-;
Um... Watashi no namae wa Kate desu. Igirisujin desu.

Conchita

hahah it was probably a bad idea to put the Japanese. I used to take Japanese in highschool but i forgot pretty much everything except for like hello and goodbye..lol. I really would like to take it again but i doubt i'll be able to...
Anyway sorry guys!

Crimefish

Wow, japanese in highschool? My second highschool couldn't even finish teaching me the spanish I had started learning in my first highschool. It's not like it was an obscure dialect or something. :roll:
So now I am teaching myself Japanese. And I love it. Nihongo wa daisuki desu.

palenikana

are you teaching yourself how to write hiragana, katakana and kanji? I find it more difficult trying to read japanese in english, rather than reading it as hiragana.

Crimefish

I bought these books with kana and kanji mnemonics, and I learnt the kana in three hours. I'm still working on the kanji though. And romanised Japanese is easier for me to read at the moment.

Conchita

I can't remember the character sounds anymore. I'm best with hiragana. Katakana not so much and kanji...forget about it.
zyxockjm, no i'm not Japanese. I got my nickname from my aunt...she jokingly calls me conchita sometimes. I think it's spanish.