Little Pleasures

JWH

I get so much pleasure from finding flakes in my hair and pulling them out.

Anyone else have something special to share?

despise

im not sure if thats a pleasure for me...but when i get sunburnt and my head peels then i...yes..peel the skin off. i know its horrible and yuk..but i become sortof obsessed with doing it... :oops: cant help it!! lol

JWH

Skin picking... I think it's an OCD thing. But it's SO satisfying! If I find a flake in public, I'll try to be discreet about it but god I've got to get it out.

I knew someone who just loved picking scabs - even tried to pick a few of mine! Perhaps it's the monkey genes.

despise

ah no...one of my friends has a horrible habbit of picking all her pimples..like not popping them.. 'picking them'. so now her face has these scabs all over it. i keep telling her to stop, but i dont think she notices when she does it.. yuky..

JWH

I did that in high school. I didn't have pimples, but extremely sensitive skin and a picking habit... Anyway I ended up with 'wannabe' pimples which I kept picking at till they bled. I don't have much of an issue with my skin now and luckily no scars, but every winter without fail I start picking my flakes.

Kat

Just having some time to myself thats always nice or peeling off sun burn skin...

Chilling__Echo

AHHHHH MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

there is someone out there like me!

my boyfriend gets SO MAD at me because he has horrible dandruff and the satisfaction i get from that doesn't compare to anything else in this world than picking the skin out. i can't stop myself!! i find myself wishing that it was my own head but i think that eventually my hair would fall out because i'd never be able to stop.

and the last time i sunburned really bad, i had pieces of skin peeling off the size of napkins and i had the time of my life! i can't get enough :roll: :D

mikeofbodom

Cassie said:
Shit! You know what, I really do think I have OCD, mildly

don't worry, u've seen nothing worse! i have a pretty bad case of it and takes atleast 30 mins for me to be comfortable to sleep :p very very frustrating!

JWH

Ha! I had my very own personal snowdome!

Damn, the dandruff has gone away. It must have been the fake nails on that last hairdresser.

JWH

Cassie said:
But what's really annoying lately is constantly checking the bottoms of my shoes, it's so bad I get a headache.

I check for dog shit, what about you? :)

cody2468

Mine is plucking facial hair out like on the chin and upper lip. I have actually made it worse than it used to be as I am always plucking now the problem seems to be getting out of control so maybe I need to get it waxed.

Another thing I do is I like doing alot of craft and the glue that starts white and dries clear I love putting it on my hand and them peeling it off when it dries. I sit there for ages when I do that.

redlady

I like plucking my eyebrows and making them nice and tidy - i don't overpluck though.
And running my fingers through my hair to get out all the knots.
I crack my knuckles a lot.
I also like to cut the harder skin from around my nails and cut off all my nails and file them down all neat.