Living a Pathetic Life..

I'm suffering from depression b/c of my life experience I had in th past that was so pathetic.. I've been thru so many crises with my family, & the ppl outside, I was always picked on @ school, I got hit by my parents a lot even as an adult
club.gif

I've been bckstabbed by th ppl who I thought where my closest friends,
knife.jpg
nvr been in a sXual relationship b/c I always get rejected ever since H.S., I'm always getting hassled @ my job. I'm 41 still living with my mom & sis.

Occasionaly I have suicidal thoughts.
hang.gif
I've been thru therapists but 0 of them helped me.. I wake up evry morning asking myself If I deserve 2B alive..
deadsmilie.gif
B/C of this I've Bcome a bitter person, I ignore ppl or curse them out if they get on my nerves, I have a bitter attitude, I'm not a friendly person b/c of this BS Ive been thru in my life. Ppl in this world can B so cruel, that's Y I feel so much like hell. I'm really suffering..
dead-3.gif

There's no such thing as a true friend. Ppl want 2B bitter, I can B bitter. Ocasionally I get sick of hppy ppl that I like2 burn them alive.
fire.gif
Domestic animals R a lot more understanding then ppl. Ppl who
****with me I'll beat the **** out of them!!
AHAHA.gif

Sad-Kitten

Well I'm not sure if you were looking for a reply or not but here you go.

First of all you deserve to live. Obviously if your still here you think so as well. I don't think living with your mom and sister is so bad. However if your parents have been hitting you that's F*cked up. Its understandable to be bitter and untrusting particurly if betrayed. As bitter as you say you are, I'm sure your quit nice when you want to be.

Anyway I hope this post didn't annoy you cause i don't like being burned alive. :)

Marie1988

that was a very constructive post. although i do think you could of rambled about how shit ya life is a little bit more...

We have all gone through shit in our lives. My dad hit me when i was younger, he hit me and my brothers. both my brothers are drug addicts. Ive got one mate who has never ever let me down. and ive had loadsa mates in my life. Ive been though depression and psychosis before. Ive been beaten up twice in my life, once by people who i was out with as mates, and strangers held the gate to the park so i couldnt escape. luckily they werent very strong and i walked away with not even a scratch. but i got punched in the head 3 times. ya know i could go on. but im not gonna. i dont feel sorry for myself about it all. thats just life, compared to millions of people, i am very lucky thats all if have to moan about, and by the sounds of it, so are you.

We cant help the shit that happens to us, but we create the good that happens to us. so if you sit and do nothing to be happy about, your only gonna have shit in your life.

Sad-Kitten

I agree with your post for the most part Marie1988. However sometimes people just need to vent and i think that's what LonelyDaisy was doing.

I don't know if I can take living like this anymore, I'm afraid I'll do something so desperate to put myself out of my mysery.. :cry:

i know it's very hard for anyone to tell you how to get out of the depression that you're in, but I really think you should just keep trying, keep pushing until you find something that works for you, and you will. Before I got bad depression and agoraphobia, I always thought therapy and self help books were all crap, but I've completely changed my mind now. I had to try so many things to find something that works for me....loads of self help books, workbooks, various bad therapists...but now i've finally found a therapist who's working for me.
You should DEFINITELY talk to somebody about this, even if it's just the people on this forum, because of course you deserve to be alive, we're all just animals living on a planet even if some of us live different lives to others.
I really hope you'll find the strength to try again to find help and someone to talk to. :wink:

Whenever I get really depressed I just think about how much more I have than some people in this world. One time chod was looking for pictures of extremely poor people for a school project and she came across this picture: http://www.theinternetjournalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/water-bottle-sandal.jpg The man is so poor that he has to wear water bottles for shoes. I dunno it just stuck with me and sometimes I think about it when I'm depressed. Like shit, at least I have proper shoes.

Sad-Kitten

I sometimes try to do the same thing, and be thankful that i have a home, and so much more than many people.

durda_dan

endless-despair-cap.jpg

sometimes things are a little rough, But be glad your alive. I am in china now. and when you are on the street you see homeless people that were taken as children, cut up and burned in acid, they are the most disformed people you would probably ever see anywhere in the world.
and sometimes if you say hello to them, you talk for a minute, give them something to eat. they are still happy, happy to be alive i bet. think of all thats good, Don't focus on the bad things

Sad-Kitten

That's pretty sound advice i think.
That's horrible to hear about the homeless in China. When i was in school a teacher went on a trip to Bangladesh and told of seeing similar things :(