livinganxious.com

Satine

Thanks for the tip, Remus - I'm half way through registering right now! Am just waiting for the email confirmation to come through.

I like the layout of the board subsections.

Remus

Staff member
cool, I added you, I'm Remus on there too, if we all add each other off here we wont look like biilly-no-mates :)

Satine

I haven't worked out where the adding friends bit is yet, so sorry for my reticence, Remus...

Remus

Staff member
check someones profile and then click the add freind tab (under the avatar)

Island_chic

I luv it! Im a big user to the site (L.A.). I also enjoy (here) socialphobiaworld which has a lot (the most) of great and interesting forum topics that you can't find anywhere else! I recomment both sites for an s.a.'er :)

mrb

i was on there made a freind called di , evergreen i think her avi name is , shes a nice woman she lives in the states .... but i havent been on there for months ...

Island_chic

::eek::
no i was banned permanently for no reason back in '09
:confused: no offense Noca, maybe u might have broken a rule or something ..... :) I can't imagine getting kicked off for nothing...cause i like to send a lot of messages there.:cool: I'd be sad because I have met some really good friends there. There are not many s.a. places to go either.

anyways, I see your not a fan but it's okay. People have there preferences.

Again ,no offense to you just was curious a bit that's all

lyricalliaisons

I've been on that site for a long time & I love it. It's much more than just a forum like this site & others. I'm lyricalliaisons there, too.