Lost and confused soul

Jegan

I just wanted to get this out of my chest, I thought this anxiety of mine will go away with time but it hasnt left me. In fact it got worse to the point I dont even enjoy things anymore. my life is completly shut down because of this. I dont know wat to do anymore, i dont know where to go or whom to seek help for. I am 26 now and I am allready fed up with my life. It is so frustrating that I cant even speak my mind, if feels like my brain is not conected to my body. It is not doing what its spose to do. I cant even keep a job, even if i find a job I cant even do the work, because my mind is absent. I would only last at a job for a week. then i would quit. I've had like over 20 jobs this year. Now iam jobless, I am just pretending to go work. so my family will think Iam atleast making money, but i am not. even as i Sit here typing this in a library. My family thinks I am at work. this is how pathetic I am. I feel so guilty. I get bored or tired of doing everything. I dont have a single soul that I can call a friend anymore. Everybody my age has moved on with they're life, everyone has completed they're education, everybody has a career, everyone is geting married, everyone is settling down with they're life. On the other had me, I couldnt even set a foot in to the college, I couldnt speak to a single soul out there in the world. Couldnt make friends. Still havent got a steady job. So much debts to pay off. Its so hard to move on with my life. Its so frustrating and embarasing to be me. Nothing in this life interests me anymore. I am just so Forgetive about everything. Does anyone thing I've lost it?. So much problems. sorry for the rant!

Silatuyok

What exactly is it that keeps you from holding on to a job when you get it? You must be pretty good at getting into jobs in the first place, since you have had so many this year, so what is it that trips you up just a week into every job? Is there something you would really like to be doing, but can't for whatever reason?

Blabla..

heya Jegan ,

life can be very complicated and painful , especially when you don't have any answers , yes , people usually start moving on with their life around that age , but it doesn't mean this is the goal of life , being alone and not having a job doesn't make you someone bad , from my point of view , the most intelligent and wise persons on this planet are very poor , not relying on material objects , and spend their days sitting and contemplating , trying to understand this world. Staying in good health is very important , mentally and physically , so eating well , doing exercises and meditating can dramatically change your life . Sometime not having a goal really blocks all motivation , there is alot of people suffering on this planet , your goal could be to bring a bit of positiveness into this world , this could be a good start .

Jegan

Thanks for the very helpful feed back guys, I appreciate it. What really keep me away from the jobs are many. I cant focus on what to do in the job. My brain doesn't adopt to the work environment. I cant accept the chalenges at the work, or either i just get bored easily of the the things i do.The coworkers I work with, I dont get along good with them. I just dont conect well with the reality. Anxiety is the main problem.

Blabla..

i know how hard it is to find work , and keep it .

in my case , the actual work was never hard , but i just couldn't stand the atmosphere of the place , and the people , it felt like i was in prison. Just like you , i had countless jobs before which i didn't keep for very long , but i ended up finding one that i liked , and stayed there for 5 years . It's very hard to find work with this anxiety , but there are some cool jobs out there , you gotta find em , internet is a good place to start.