lotions and potions

Gringo

Right, i have modarate HH, I'm sick of it and its holding me back from being myself and now that summer is around the cornor i know its going to be horrible.

I am looking at trying some of eather tablets or prescribed drugs for it, I have used one prescribed roll on which was useless (can't remember the name)

so far i have seen maxim and probanthine

Is it worth bothering with these or are they a waste of time?

If you have had any real sucess with anything please share your experiences.
I swaet everywhere, so a underarm roll on is'nt going to cut it.

Thanks

margiehope

Hi Gringo!

I have craniofacial HH, and have really benefited from taking glycopyrrolate capsules. I hope this isn't the one that didn't work for you!

I'm in Canada and get these pills (Avert here, Robinul in the States) through pharmacy.ca. I'm able to go to the pharmacy, but they do mail order too.

Avert has changed my life, and I have almost no side effects (sometimes dry mouth, sometimes very dry mouth, but I call that a worthwhile tradeoff).

Of course everyone's reactions--to all the different aids--is different, and I even need different doses depending on the weather and my level of activity.

I do hope you find something that works for you!

Gringo

Yea thats great, What i plan to do and i think this would be a great idea for anyone out there, is take some info from this forum to my doctor so that i can say that at least i have done my resherch.

At least if i have a bunch of name of treatments and tablets , my dr can't say there is nothing that can be done.