Love In for Mcshy

Bexi

Oi Mcshy, u did this with Little miss scare all a while ago! hehe revenge! You're funny, clever, witty and your posts are MOST entertaining x Gosh, you may need a sick bag now! :) You are cool though

redlady

Nice one Bexi - He already knows what i think of him but i have no trouble repeting myself - Well all of the above and i forgot this one the last time - empathetic, artistic and poetic - did you read his poem - jesus , creative, playful, considerate, intelligent - you know not to down play everything that i wrote, but i am stalking him so of course i think he is fabulous, why else would i bother.

redlady

McShy wrote:

It's kind of like giving a party and nobody comes! Hey let's try this next time..post the topic as a "love in for Redlady", then I'll sneak in through the back to watch! :D

Who cares about quantity anyway - quality is all that matters - Having said that don't you dare encourage a love in for me you sneak.

redlady

I will have to read your response tomorrow i have to go to bed it is 12:09am here - and i have given up the cursed black liquid, i cannot sustain myself :cry:

redlady

Damn look what i missed out on - good times.
Mmmmm.. your new avatar is symboloic for what? That you now intend to 'shut your cake hole' :lol: OR that you will be more outspoken - if that is possible - and say things worthy of having your mouth washed out with soap. Ah ambiguity - i see it everywhere - okay i am going to take a punt and say - well we are in for a change from you are we not - so i am going to go with the first option - no wait that 'prepare censoring device' comment has messed me up - um... mmmmmm... ponders..... taps fingers..... well i know that you are going to show us a truer representation of yourself...... so what does that mean? My head hurts.

redlady

I read this one before your avatar explination one - but it seems i was right anyway - well the first time before the indecisiveness kicked in, i mean my penchant for ambiguity, i mean my list of endless choices.

redlady

My guess - roaming around in his tardis with a lagar and packet of crisps.
Oooooh that bugger he didn't pick me up - and i wanted to go to Paris and Rome ever so much :cry:

sensitive

i need a topic for me :( pleeeeeeeeeese, i guess not easy since i am too good to talk about 8) , i am just kidding don't make a topic for me coz we can't make a topic for everyone here however i am not anyone i am so especial 8)

redlady

Well no not according to the adage ' Life begins at 40' - you are just beginning your life. :wink:

4myself

I know this is an old post but I hadnt been here for very long when it was first posted.
I like McShy because he has humorous insights into the world that are relevant and offbeat. I also think that he is insightful, and sticks up for people. I like Boundless for sticking up for people to.

redlady

Well i am sorry to embarass you but i read it - i am happy to hear you are through the roughness of last week - now go and have a shave so you can well and truely say that you came out smooth on the other side.