Love In for Mcshy

redlady

ONLY the first time - You can tell that's coming from a man :roll:
Afraid ? Are you afraid of what you will do with all that power :twisted:
We can take on the name of the god or goddess of our choice - me i am going to be the Norse Goddess Freya - because more than anything she loved cats. And she owned a feather coat which she could use to fly between the worlds 8)
Oh and i did not mean your backside - and yes you ARE advanced in so many ways.

redlady

Oh where for art thou Took McShy i miss you - don't stay away too long, come back and make me laugh with your pythonesque comedy.

Bexi

I hope the big Mac will return and sort us all out again, before this forum becomes a huge riot! hehe RED, i like your Avator (SP?) is that the word?? It makes me feel relaxed :)

redlady

Why thankyou - she is lovely isn't she - so serene :)

I like your nickname for McShy = 'big Mac'. Yeah his comedic firm handedness is sorely missed - oh dear listen to us, what has it been 2 days ? :lol:

Bexi

Yea, it seems longer! He contributes alot to this site, and was most lovely when i was low last week :) I hope him dost return soon for the opera!

redlady

So we're both glad - that's good! You do make sense, even if you do sound almost nonsensical.

redlady

So that's all it took - a toe nail clipping and all is well - how wonderfully odd.
Well i am glad to see that you are alright after your ordeal man - happy to have you back :D

Bexi

I knew a Macpherson once, is Mac= scottish and Mc= irish? but ur a Mc?? I must therefore be wrong!

redlady

The Who - The Real You - Can't wait my friend. And with that i am an ELITE!!!
Therapy in peeling onions - everytime i see you you just confirm why i like you so much.

redlady

Ever remember you - you will be with me for the rest of my life - i could never forget you.
"i aint good enough i aint clean enough..." where is this from ? It is certainly not representitive of you that's for sure.