m

Remus

Staff member
sod Maccy D's

EAT SUSHI! 8)

NemoFound.jpg

socratic said:
i have a theory that that clown personally kills each and every animal they serve up, he sits there cackling and hacking animal corpses to pieces, laughing like a madman, playing with their decapitated heads, like some demented mad hatter at a tea party and when hes done he goes off to entertain children at a nice birthday party. Its just a theory though, i dont have any hard proof, yet...

8O

Septor

socratic said:
i have a theory that that clown personally kills each and every animal they serve up, he sits there cackling and hacking animal corpses to pieces, laughing like a madman, playing with their decapitated heads, like some demented mad hatter at a tea party and when hes done he goes off to entertain children at a nice birthday party. Its just a theory though, i dont have any hard proof, yet...

Someone has issues with clowns :lol:

Septor

socratic said:
Someone has issues with clowns
Am i the only one? clowns aren't funny, they're evil. :twisted: If ronald mcdonald, or any clown for that matter snuck up on me, tapped my shoulder and give me a 'Boo!', my instant reaction would be to take off my shoe and throw it at him, then run, run for dear life! It could have something to do with that clown off the film poltergeist, im scared now, think ill take off my shoe just in case theres any clowns wandering around out there.

Oh I agree with you.When I was younger I was terrified of them.There's just something wrong about clowns.Wrong I tell you wrong. 8O 8O

Septor

Of course seeing Killer klowns from outer space when I was really young didn't help me and my clown fear. :lol: