Mac and Taws...the truth!

Bexi

Is there something we should know about you guys? :lol: The cellar, the rusty nail....??

redlady

You forgot the BABY!!!!!!!!!! She will be my name sake too! Big Red.

Now which one of you two is having her - i would like to be godmother, but without the religious ceremony.

redlady

Of course what wasn't i thinking ????? My newt has taken up arms, not alms against me - mmmmmmm...but my spelling is fine though ??

Can i be Isis mother than ?

redlady

Yeah i can burp little Big red, i've had experience with babies. I'm sure i'll still be able to do it even after sitting there transfixed by the site of taws breastfeeding 8O

redlady

Oh so is taws the clark kent to your superman or are you the calrk kent to HIS superman or are you the superman........................ ?????

Bexi

I really like your new avator RED, it really calms me :) Although I like your last one too, is it to signal your new found maturity??

redlady

Mature me - never Bex - but it does signal my new carefree nature, which i didn't even know about when i got her - how carefree is that.

You will like Took - he is the poetic and philosophical side to them.

SPECTACULAR

A small suggestion guys,
there is an invention that is called MSN messenger. The three of you can talk freely there without any interruption.
Have you heard of it before? :roll:

redlady

".... thought about stopping our 'foolishness'......." I curse such thoughts!!!
Never, never i say!
Yes feel free to join in, we don't bite.
Accept you McShy - that is too too flimsy a word my friend.

paul

hey I never think of you three as cliqueish! while I could see why people would think that, you're more comfortable with each other than cliqueish. as in you don't freak out when other people come into your conversations. I know (and knew even when I first came here) that you three are not the cliqueish type of person.

redlady

Breast pump performances - how kinky!!
Well if a rich man passes through the eye of a needle, he gets to go to heaven.
What would you get if you get a baby through the pin hole of a needle - besides the baby of course ?