---- Makes You Happy to be Alive?

Danfalc

Banned
My mum! :D

My mum is the one thing in this world which keeps me going,even through i havnt really talked to her about what social anxiety is, she just accepts that im not well, and has supported and loved me unconditionaly even when i went through a bad patch im my life and probaly didnt deserve it.
Just wish i could get past my anxiety and open up with her a bit :?

Anyways sorry im rambling! But yeah my mum makes me happy to be alive :)

Carina33

Doing things that no one would ever expect you to do.....

Talking to people that no one would ever expect you to be able to talk to

Reading a very,very good book.

Climbing to the top of mountains.

Talking to people about the most important things in the world and feeling like they understand you....if only for a little while.

Drawing, painting, writing things.

Hoping for something that is entirely hopeless

believesomething

Music.

Music.

Did I mention Music? :)

BelieveSomething.

(also friends, family, cycling, doing something nice for someone, having someone do something nice for me however small, exercise, daybreak, food, sharing things with someone you trust, a good movie, basset's jelly babies, other things I'm forgetting)

(oh - combine music with anything in the last set of brackets to make me even happier :) ).

Krista

I love this thread! I'm so happy to find it, I think people need to be able to have somewhere to write down what really truly makes them feel good.

-Talking to Nick
-Dancing with my dog Mangus
-Cleaning when I'm upset
-Having a sleepover with my bestie
-Going out and driving through town with my best friends
-Listening to a great song like "Hey Soul Sister" by Train, making me want to get up and dance around my room!

Last edited:

iamthenra

The thought of traveling to someplace exotic or on a far away hunting trip... I would rather have a girl friend, but that isn't in the cards I guess...
4405448754_cfbf18cbfb_o.gif
4404687919_5e231ebcde_o.gif

johnny 85

hmm, kk, here it goes.

my mum, my sis, my niece`s and nephew, my 2 best mates, music and the will to try beat my issues !!!