making a home made iontophoresis

binhly2k2k

hey guys just to let you know what Im using.the power supply im using is a transformer.in Australia dick smith is our main electronics components store. Ive got a picture of thetransformer its 13.8 V 1.5A DC 50Hz. Be carefull with amps Voltage and hertz. these are all low so no big concern. Go in the store and ask for transformer. mine costed $12 AUD. you need alligator clips. I might buy another or this switch type lets you adjust the voltage. that i can play around voltage. if your in other countries try and get electronics adaptor that have similar output as mine. most laptop adaptors are what we are looking for.

only tried it only today. I think it was 6 minutes not much shock. reverse wow i could feel it but not painfull, another 15 minutes. holly cow. Well I was very scared doing this the first time. thinking what could go wrong.
those aluminiun trays i got. i think you need more power. got them at the variety store or supermarket chain. the more hot the water is better, the electric current makes a huge difference. and also to your feet but not too hot. have a towel that you can use to wipe your feet. the cleaner your feet and less sweat left on your feet the more dry your pores are. i wipe my feet between treatments if my feet are too sweaty and soggy.

note make sure those two wires dont touch
Ive used the 4-6V batteries, It worked. but the power faded qiuck. and i crossed the wrong wire. So finding a transformer is so much cheaper $12 then spending $1500 on the same thing.
so depending on what tray you use the bigger the more power you need

click VIEW ALBUM on the left then click the pictures
http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/binhly2k/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg

Last edited:

binhly2k2k

for those who sweat all over their body i recommend taking a shower and have a wash cloth have shower gel and clean where you sweat. then dry up then have a IONTOPHORESIS in the bath with warm water. I think have the electrodes about a meter apart. Im suggesting this but havent tried it. watch your eyes. if your doing your face close your eyes. you may need more power. because theirs more resistance.

binhly2k2k

yeah those trays are no good people made their own trays. well that would be good with the trays i have. I think im going to connect two transformers together today.

Last edited:

binhly2k2k

alot of people said the machine was too painfull. but when people made bigger trays they needed more power.

Last edited:

binhly2k2k

connect 2 transformers today works great. took 15 minutes im sooooo DRY. 32-28 V 2.6 AMPS. im going to make a new thread later on.

Last edited: