Making a one week schedule

Ithior

I spend way too much time in front of my computer.
I was reading some random self-improvement article and I thought that I could create myself a schedule for next week, where I would spend most of my time outside of my house.

My day usually goes like this: wake up 7am, go to classes, get back home at 12.00 or 13.30 (depends on the days). After that happens, I sit in front of the computer and spend the rest of the day in my home without doing anything productive. I might force myself to hit the gym a couple of times of week but that's it.

So, like I said before, I want to make a schedule for myself. The thing is I can't think of things to do to fill up my schedule, so I want you to help me by suggesting things I can do. I would prefer things where I don't have to ask other people to join me, but I'm willing to accept one or two activities like that.

This is the basic layout: (red is my morning classes)

A9WG6zx.png

Those are the things I'm going to do next week. I made the schedule up to 18.00 because I want to be back home by then to study. It starts at 9.00 because I'm willing to wake up around that time during the weekend. As you can see the hours I wrote for the end of classes don't match the ones I said I would be home at, because if I have lunch home then the schedule won't be completed. Football is there twice because I'm playing with my friends and then we're going to the house of one of them and have dinner. Gym usually lasts 1 hour and a half, forgot to put that in the image.

So, any ideas of how I should fill in my schedule?

planemo

I spend way too much time in front of my computer.
I was reading some random self-improvement article and I thought that I could create myself a schedule for next week, where I would spend most of my time outside of my house.

My day usually goes like this: wake up 7am, go to classes, get back home at 12.00 or 13.30 (depends on the days). After that happens, I sit in front of the computer and spend the rest of the day in my home without doing anything productive. I might force myself to hit the gym a couple of times of week but that's it.

So, like I said before, I want to make a schedule for myself. The thing is I can't think of things to do to fill up my schedule, so I want you to help me by suggesting things I can do. I would prefer things where I don't have to ask other people to join me, but I'm willing to accept one or two activities like that.

This is the basic layout: (red is my morning classes)

A9WG6zx.png

Those are the things I'm going to do next week. I made the schedule up to 18.00 because I want to be back home by then to study. It starts at 9.00 because I'm willing to wake up around that time during the weekend. As you can see the hours I wrote for the end of classes don't match the ones I said I would be home at, because if I have lunch home then the schedule won't be completed. Football is there twice because I'm playing with my friends and then we're going to the house of one of them and have dinner. Gym usually lasts 1 hour and a half, forgot to put that in the image.

So, any ideas of how I should fill in my schedule?

well the first thing to ask is what are things you like to do? your interests and so on?

do you watch tv? if you do then try to catch up on your fav shows.

is there a park nearby? go for a walk or a jog, or walk the dog if you have one.

how about spending a day at the mall, or some type of market?

i'm sorry that's all i can really think of... my day's are pretty non existent with productive things to do.

Ithior

I tried this and I lasted only a couple weeks. :( But, I'm going to try again. I'm terrible with managing my time.

I'm not going to make this permanent. I just want to do it one week. I have no intention in carrying it over to the next week.

well the first thing to ask is what are things you like to do? your interests and so on?

do you watch tv? if you do then try to catch up on your fav shows.

is there a park nearby? go for a walk or a jog, or walk the dog if you have one.

how about spending a day at the mall, or some type of market?

i'm sorry that's all i can really think of... my day's are pretty non existent with productive things to do.

Thanks for your suggestions. I watch TV on my computer since it gives me more freedom to choose, but like I said I can't do that or my day ends there.

There's a big park but not only it's a bit far by transportation as it is also a bit dangerous. Still, I'll look out for similar places nearby (the other week I found a little "garden" behind a building next to mine, I never had noticed it before. It looks relaxing, but there are 3 other buildings around it and I'll probably feel like I'm being watched or something.

I can try to spend some time at the shopping centre and just buy some books or other things I need/want. I'll leave that for Friday or Saturday, went there today and a book I need to buy for Uni was sold out, the woman that works there said they'd text me when it arrives, which should be in one week.

I guess I can try walking around a market-like place in the centre of the city and see if I find anything interesting.