Members gallery

ChrisC

I just took a peek over at the members self photo's with a view to adding one of myself, when I noticed the rating system. I don't know about other people on here but I thought that this was potentially a bad idea, as speaking for myself at least, if I were to put up a photo of myself and it were to be rated poorly, I would be absolutely devastated.

That's just one of the types of things that could seriously affect me in a bad way.

We all have the porogotive to post a pic or not though, I have decided not to because it could make me ill.

This isn't a criticism, I just thought that I would mention the rating system as I don't see the need for it on this particular kind of site.

black_mamba

Yeah I have commented on this before too. I think its totally inappropriate and one of the mods was looking to try and remove it.

Even the comments thing scares me. Too much potential for critisism; good or bad. It freaks me out. 8O

Bexi

i agree! god please remove that rating thingy! why the hell is it there anyway??? i already kno im hot!! JOKE!

Yossarian

If you make an album and put the phots in there you can disable both the comments and rating option. You can also select who can view your pics - everyone/members/no one.

Jack7

Yossarian said:
If you make an album and put the phots in there you can disable both the comments and rating option. You can also select who can view your pics - everyone/members/no one.
'Tis certainly so.

black_mamba

I think its just a standard photo album template used by other forums so I guess it isn't exactly specific towards our needs eh!

Grumblina your pic makes me smile, you look like you're in the middle of a party funnily enough. :)

black_mamba

Hehe yeah just stick a wanted sign under your neck and a black mark across the eyes and maybe even pixelate it a little...et viola!

Remus

Staff member
Anyone voting me less than a 5/5 will get banned

you have been warned

*goes on a power trip*

:twisted:

ChrisC

I didn't think that anyone would agree with me on this for some reason.
If it ever does become a "rating free" gallery I will post a pic.
Thanks for the replies everyone.

By the way, my signature doesn't seem to be showing up. Anybody know why that could be?

Bexi

i agree with u Chris C!!! However, lets all accept that we will never b perfect 5's to everyone out there,(well, except Remus of course!) but i kno what ur saying xxx

Jack7

I can see where you're coming from ChrisC, rating personal photos is a sensitive area.

P.S. Did you hear they're doing a new Fletch movie? I dunno if Chevy's going to be in it.

Remus

Staff member
Bexi said:
i agree with u Chris C!!! However, lets all accept that we will never b perfect 5's to everyone out there,(well, except Remus of course!) but i kno what ur saying xxx

of course! :D

ChrisC

Yeah, I did hear about the new Fletch movie, I have sort of been keeping tabs on it for a couple of years. I read an interview with Kevin Smith ( who is/was supposed to be directing it) saying that Chevy may have some role in the new film. Maybe a naration role, I think he said, as Jason Lee is supposedly pencilled in as the new Fletch.

I have no idea if the project has got off the ground though, as I haven't searched for any info on it for some time now.

I'll have to have a poke around the web and see what the current situation is reguarding this.

Thanks, Chris

LittleMissScareAll

Yeah, I kinda thought it was odd to have a rating system, especially at a social phobia forum...but I added my pictures anyway. I'm used to being made fun of due to my appearance, but thankfully everybody here has been nice so far. :)