Might be worth a try: Everybody please write where you live

carecrab

Holland, land of drugs::eek::

Land of drugs ! yeah!

It's so stereotype that everywhere i go people are like.. wait isn't that drugs land? You do drugs right?

well not denying anything ^^

Good idea, but this topic ultimately serves no purpose. No one is going to meet. You can see where everyone lives right under their name under location.

Objection! i justed searched Holland and Netherlands so it sorta helps : D

Not necessarily. My location is a joke. I actually live in Southern California. The story behind my location is that I was reading through an internet article that listed countries with the funniest city names and thought "Cockburn, Australia" was one of the most hilarious ones. Hopefully that isn't offensive to anyone actually from/living in Australia. If it is, please let me know.

Lol, I've never heard of it, but I bet they pronounce it Co'burn

Kiwong

Not necessarily. My location is a joke. I actually live in Southern California. The story behind my location is that I was reading through an internet article that listed countries with the funniest city names and thought "Cockburn, Australia" was one of the most hilarious ones. Hopefully that isn't offensive to anyone actually from/living in Australia. If it is, please let me know.

Bergen-op-zoom

Sneaky Pinch

are even funnier Australian place names.