Moody

Anonymous

Well me suffering from sa can make me very depreesed and also i would end up in arguments with my partner, specially when i been drinking, does any of you get like that. Im seeing the doctor tommorow as i got to go on the sick im not ready for work and im 24 all these years i have been in and out jobs cause of my sa, i never last in a job only for about 4 months the longest i have ever holded down. Well i dont want to be on benifits for the rest of my life.

Ps Are you all mostly on benifits or do you just go to work and get on with it and just end up really streesed out and moody after work times?

Anonymous

don't drink, don't have a partner... very depressed at times even with medication.... worked for awhile & had a nervous breakdown, on benefits at the present.

Different

Hi paul, well I get frustrated and angry alot with people who dont understand my condition(though I dont drink). I haven't worked in over 4 years. I'm on benefits at the moment like you and it sucks...I want to work.

Anonymous

Yeah it does suck when you want to work and just cant because of what we suffer from, I get angry when pepole dont understand what im going threw, my sisters are the worse for not understanding as they say i dont want to work and i should just get on with it. Im going to get counciling for my SA, there is this website i been looking at its www.pmhsglos.org.uk if your interesting in looking at it, i have found that i do suffer from these thoughts i have in my head.

FruitLooPs

I find that when im depressed little things get to me much more, like someone slurping a drink even.

Normally that wouldn't annoy me, but it gets on my nerves waay more when im depressed. I tend to fly off the handle easier - or so i've found. :?

MrMr

i don't have this problem,but my brother whom i also think is suffering from sa does argue a lot with people when he's drunk.this could have something to do with the fact that i'm a quite quiet person and he is more talkative?