more people single

What Sex has more people single

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FruitLooPs

Not that I know many girls, but the friends of friends that have met seem to be in relationships or just out of one etc. Some aren't all that confident but still are in relationships, sometimes not very well matched ones either..

Where as the vast majority of my mates (guys) are still single, like me.

Confidence in a guy is alot more important if you want to be in a relationship than in a woman. At least in so much that if you are a guy without confidence you don't get into a relationship, where as a girl with little to no confidence may well be asked out anyway.

By having the oppertunity present itself, even people with little confidence can get into a relationship - even one that isn't going to last or isn't so good.

Of course having confidence as a woman in a relationship is still very important, but in the initial phases leading up to a relationship confidence in a guy is alot more important in order to start the relationship.

So in the unconfident men and woman stakes, there would be alot more single guys (or so I would think). How many men aren't confident enough to ask somebody out in the world I have no idea, I know for now i'm one of them though. Hence me being single.

That may well tip the balance toward more single guys, that and the fact some confident guys prefer to just use multiple woman instead of actually forming a relationship..

Thats just my feeling of course, may well be way off the mark. :?: