most girls dislike me

AtTheGates

Banned
my solution? avoid them at all costs.

...it WORKS.

its not that I CANT talk to girls its just that they always seem to dislike me so I'd just rather avoid them because I know they're just going to be rude and bitchy if I try to talk to them....so basically my solution is "oh well...**** it"

Last edited:

AtTheGates

Banned
Do you have any idea why girls dislike you?

I'm sure there might be a plethora of reasons but they don't exactly give a lot of feedback ...they just rudely dismiss.

I only know a handful of reasons why most girls have ALWAYS disliked me but I think the main reason is probably my face.

iv never been able to pinpoint exactly what is is that girls (and most people in general) don't like about me but whatever it is I must have "missed the memo", so to speak.

Last edited:

Kiwong

One advantage of having the opposite sex not all that interested in me, is that instead of being free and independent, I could very well be an unhappily married or divorced man, with ungrateful children, and no time to myself. Perhaps things worked out for the best.

Last edited:

AtTheGates

Banned
One advantage of not having the opposite sex not all that interested in me, is that instead of being free and independent, I could very well be an unhappily married or divorced man, with ungrateful children, and no time to myself. Perhaps things worked out for the best.

That IS a good way to look at it but still its kind of a double-edged sword...iv tried to convince myself to have that exact mindset your talking about and most of the time it works/makes me feel better...except for when its like christmas eve and I'm shopping for groceries by myself or doing some menial errand and I see a couple out of the corner of my eye and they're publicly nuzzling....then I just get depressed.....or like when I'm forced to interact with a female and she's acts like a snobby little bitch to me for no reason....at times like that my whole "don't give a ****" logic doesn't really work and i just get terrible pangs of sadness....it just seems like my best option is avoiding girls/women.

Last edited:

Metal_isthe_Answer

I'm sure there might be a plethora of reasons but they don't exactly give a lot of feedback
iv never been able to pinpoint exactly what is is that girls (and most people in general) don't like about me but whatever it is I must have "missed the memo", so to speak.

This is how it is for me, women seem to have no interest in me and I cant really see exactly what it is.
I would have blamed my weight back in the day, but if you lose a hundred pounds and nothing changes, it must be something else

Megaten

Like what are you doing? Some women dont like getting approached out of the blue by guys they're unfamiliar with. If thats what you mean.

Bronson99

my solution? avoid them at all costs.

If that's your solution...

then how will you improve?

Any guy can get a girl. You don't have to be ambitious.. being employed will always help, but I've even heard of unemployed guys in relationships. You don't have to look great, either.

You just need to 1) take care of yourself a bit, 2) start loosening the grip social anxiety has on you.

That's it.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I think women are attracted to guys who are confident and comfortable within themselves (I'm speaking generally).
having SA, it's likely you don't come across as confident and comfortable.
If you're not willing or can't change your SA, your only other option is to get rich! :lol:

Women like money.

jmroszczak

Its not that women hate you...It's more than likely that your insecurities/anxieties stop you from seeing subtle signs from women, that show that they actually like you.
Also i could be wrong but it seems like you are developing a "hate" towards women. Which is even worse...You don't want to be that guy man. Then they will definitely hate you.
Lastly, lets not forget that out there right now, this very moment. There is a woman that is thinking the exact same thing as you are. It goes both ways. Some people are just horrible in social situations. Some work their hardest to overcome it..some don't.

AtTheGates

Banned
Its not that women hate you...It's more than likely that your insecurities/anxieties stop you from seeing subtle signs from women, that show that they actually like you.
Also i could be wrong but it seems like you are developing a "hate" towards women. Which is even worse...You don't want to be that guy man. Then they will definitely hate you.
Lastly, lets not forget that out there right now, this very moment. There is a woman that is thinking the exact same thing as you are. It goes both ways. Some people are just horrible in social situations. Some work their hardest to overcome it..some don't.

you're definitely wrong. I'm not developing a hate towards women.Thats seriously an exaggerated insinuation . its almost like you're trying to put words in my mouth.....dont do that.

as for the LAST part, yeah thats true maybe I could put more effort into it but i'v got other things I'm looking into right now..like making more MONEY....I think i'll try harder at THAT instead.

Last edited:

jmroszczak

you're definitely wrong. I'm not developing a hate towards women.Thats seriously an exaggerated insinuation . its almost like you're trying to put words in my mouth.....dont do that.

as for the LAST part, yeah thats true maybe I could put more effort into it but i'v got other things I'm looking into right now..like making more MONEY....I think i'll try harder at THAT instead.

Well if you don't want to give off the impression that you hate women..you might want to stop calling them names like "b*tch" :idontknow:

AtTheGates

Banned
Well if you don't want to give off the impression that you hate women..you might want to stop calling them names like "b*tch" :idontknow:

I didn't call anyone a bitch. I said theres a huge possibility that a girl would BE rude/bitchy to me if I tried to interact with her. its happened a few times from me just being polite and sociable.

seriously, stop insinuating that I hate women.

Last edited:

Odo

Banned
I think women are attracted to guys who are confident and comfortable within themselves (I'm speaking generally).
having SA, it's likely you don't come across as confident and comfortable.
If you're not willing or can't change your SA, your only other option is to get rich! :lol:

Women like money.

I don't think this is true.

There are all kinds of things that make people attractive. Adventure, humor, warmth, compassion, drama, physical appearance, style, thoughtfulness, sensitivity, etc.

But if you have nothing in your life, don't care to find anything, and think that everyone including yourself is shallow, stupid, selfish and not worth the effort, then you're not going to make a good impression.

And believe it or not a lot of women and people in general would rather be poor than stuck with someone who doesn't make them happy but buys them lots of stuff. Though it is pretty difficult to be happy when you can't afford to do anything.

Megaten

I don't think this is true.

There are all kinds of things that make people attractive. Adventure, humor, warmth, compassion, drama, physical appearance, style, thoughtfulness, sensitivity, etc.

But if you have nothing in your life, don't care to find anything, and think that everyone including yourself is shallow, stupid, selfish and not worth the effort, then you're not going to make a good impression.

And believe it or not a lot of women and people in general would rather be poor than stuck with someone who doesn't make them happy but buys them lots of stuff. Though it is pretty difficult to be happy when you can't afford to do anything.

Yeah my sis married a guy that made WAY less money than her. Confidence looks attractive on everyone.