Mr. IBM - life on the computer

IBM

Hi.

Since child i had extreme difficulty in making friends. Almost the time i'm alone and no one attach to me. I never had girlfriend and i'm 27 right now.
About three months ago i started to research about disorders with the help of a user of completely different forum.

The hard times in my life was when i had a true passion for few girls. Not because of they physical qualities but something that i cant explain.
Some days ago i saw one that i love (and i never felt that never before) and made me upset. Its very hard.

I have social phobia since teenager. I start to had it when i realized i couldnt make activities with others because of the differences specially when it comes to money. I grew up poor.

And to make things worse i started to have a disease, which i dont really know, in my scalp which cause me massive hairloss and flaking. I went to various doctors and now i realize the first was right. I would never escape from it. I have since 21.

I cant interact with people because they have lots of experience when it comes to socialize. I have none. I never tripped, got to parties, etc...

I dont think i have Asperger though two tests suggested it. I may have OCPD because i have to carry on things i dont really need and i'm always thinking on the future, planning it carefuly.

I want the things to get better... Thanks for your support... Sometimes it is good to let things out.

IBM said:
Hi.

Since childhood I've had extreme difficulty in making friends. Almost all the time I'm alone and no one attached to me. I have never had girlfriend and I'm 27 right now.

About three months ago I started to research about disorders with the help of a user of completely different forum.

The hard times in my life was when I had a true passion for few girls. Not because of they physical qualities but something that I can't explain.
Some days ago I saw one that I love (and I never felt that before) and it made me upset. It's very hard.

I have social phobia since teenager. I started to have it when I realized I couldn't attend activities with others because of the differences especially when it comes to money. I grew up poor.

And to make things worse I started to have a disease, which I don't really know, in my scalp which cause me massive hair loss and flaking. I went to various doctors and now i realize the first was right. I would never escape from it. I have had it since 21.

I can't interact with people because they have lots of experience when it comes to socialize. I have none. I never tripped, got to parties, etc...

I don't think I have Asperger though two tests suggested it. I may have OCD because I have to carry things I don't really need and I'm always thinking on the future, planning it carefully.

I want things to get better... Thanks for your support... Sometimes it is good to let things out.

Hi Mr. IBM,

Welcome to SPW! Being poor sucks! You can and will get better!

anxiousmouse

I really feel sorry for you Mr IBM. Has it ever come to your mind that maybe you have some medical problem concerning your sexual life. I read something about a medicine called caverject on this page http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3366-s-CAVERJECT.aspx I was in fact searching for some pain killers. I found this article interesting so I read it and after reading it I came to know that orgasm can be increased and even impotence can be cured. I hope that you are alright and you’ll not need any medication.