My Blog for Today

Prescious

Today how I am feeling is mediocre pronounced mee-dee-oh-ker
I didn't work today. There was no work today I'm not feeling good about that. Although I can work when I want and although I make money doing
autosurfs investing and such, I still miss the kids sometimes. They are
very therapuedic for me. Let me tell you something guys about kids, did
you know that kids are little angels? I mean there are plenty of times that
I can remember being sad and depressed and feeling hopeless and did you know that children that I don't even know on the streets or in the school would just come up to me and give me a hug for no reason at all. And I don't even know these children. I'm telling you they are god's little messengers.

Anyway, yesterday I was feeling happy out of the blue and I started praising god and stuff. The day before that, I was sad. On Monday I was a little happy again. I am tired of all these emotions in me. Um my schedule for today is to stay in and watch kung fu movies, then at 10am watch The Peoples Court At 1pm I'll watch Days of our Lives. At 2pm I'll watch Passions the soap opera. You must have Directv satellite in order to watch Passions. Then I'll probably make some phones calls.

Then I will be google searching this new laptop that I want to buy it's from HP. Oh man is this laptop hot. It has touch screen and a swivel screen. Also 250 gigabyte hard drive and 3mb of ram memory plus it has Vista Premium and loaded with a whole lot of other stuff. This is truly a gaming laptop. I need a laptop with high speeds and stuff with all the work at home stuff I do on the computer. I sometimes do some paid to clicks also. Anyway did you know that if you guys have cable tv or satellite tv that with this laptop if you attached a wireless Belkin router to it, that you can pick up your cable tv channels from anywhere on the planet. Meaning you will be able to watch your cable tv on this laptop from anywhere on the planet. AWESOME. RADICAL yawl. Here is the site. Actually talking about this laptop kind of lifts up my spirits right now: http://www.webtechgeek.com/Tech-Toys-Gadget/01-05-2008/HP-Pavilion-TX1420US-Notebook-PC.htm
Oh btw, I don't know where you guys live but did you know that Compusa
is going out of business? Yeah if you guys live within the 50 states then you know Compusa is an electronic store that sells everything from computers to tvs, to routers, phones, printers, scanners, etc...
Anyway they will be completely out of business by the end of next month
but their laptops are pricing down like crazy. I mean I was just there yesterday and their Sony Vaio went from $1100 to $800 and it's going to keep getting lower. Their HP's will all the specs I told you about, has been priced down to $764. I mean like hello people. That is the lowest in history
And it will get lower. The only reason why i didn't get their HP is because
it didn't have the touch screen that I want. But OMG guys you better run and hurry, they stuff is pricing down and selling like hot cakes

Alright guys, I will be back later to let you know how I feel. P.s, I am not
on any medication. I used to take medications when I had insurance. Now I do not have any insurance and I would have to reapply however in a way it is not so much of an issue for me because when I used to take Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, Buspar, Seroqual, Effexor and such, I always had side effects. Prozac worked for about 3 months then stopped. Buspar did help but I think it stopped working or I had to increase the dosage or something. Effexor made my vagina bleed. I think it was really making my stomach bleed and it was just coming out of my vagina. Seroqual lost it's effectiveness and probably the dosage needed to be increased but come on guys. How long do we have to keep increasing our dosage. To 5000mg? It's ridiculous. all these medications has side effects so I decided to go cold turkey and try to change my eating habits because I feel that all of our problems that we are having is due to what we are eating. Try drinking Chamomile tea and Valerian root.

Anyway guys I will be back later to give you an update on my emotions. Thanks

Prescious

Ok day 2
Today is Thursday Jan 24, 2008 and today was horrible for me. I went to
work at the high school today. I should have taken an elementary school.
But anyways the kids were ok it's just the teachers or the people on the bus or in the cars. I don't know why I always feel that everybody is watching me or why I even care. But it's like it's a struggle everyday that's why I like to stay in my house. And I can't wait until I am fully a work at home individual. I am almost there but it gets so hard you guys. I try praying but sometimes I feel it helps and then other times especially on days like this where I feel overwhelmed and trapped, I feel like I want to shout help me god when I'm in the car or on the bus but I get scared of everybody looking at me and what they would think. Although I have to admit, whenever I shout to god or shout halellujah, I do feel free but the trick is to keep doing it especially when I am outside because that is where I am attacked the most. But this is the battle, I get scared of what people are thinking. I get scared of people watching me. Anyway the school was boring today. These kids don't want to do any work just go on the computers. And it was a boring day. I was glad to get the hell out of there. And on days like this, I think I will skip work tomorrow and go back on Monday. And I will never go back to this school, too boring. Anyway at the moment I feel a little lonely, I feel like god hates me and I feel like I need to have faith and think positive but like at the moment I'm like what's the sense. What good is it doing me. But this is just at the moment because tomorrow my spirits might be up again for no apparant reason.
I wish someone would talk to me in here and respond to me

Prescious

Ok today is day 3
Saturday Jan 26th, 2008 and I feel a little bit better than I did yesterday. Um lets see, there are days like yesterday when I just feel hopeless and depressed. Then all of a sudden, I feel happy again for no reason at all. A joy just comes over me. Then another day a depression just comes over me then the next day a joy just comes over me. I think I have two conditions. I think I have both Social Anxiety AND Bipolar. Because my moods changes alot and on top of that, I get nervous around people so I stay in my house all the time. Well tomorrow is my birthday. Some birthday huh? Oh well I will sing happy birthday to me all
by myself :cry:

Anyway I'm just trying to figure out which laptop to buy. It will be between
a toshiba Qosmio or an HP pavilion. Both are extremely hot. Anyway last night, I was not able to sleep. I did not go to bed until 6am in the morning.
So I took 2 Seroqual that my therapist had prescribed to me. And I got knocked out. But I don't take the Seroqual on a daily basis because after a while, it doesn't work so I take the Seroqual once in a while when I can't sleep. Anyway, I have alot of problems trying to remember things. I even have a book that I use to write things down to remember what I have to do. An agenda book if you will. I mean the minute I remember that I have to do something or buy something or google search something, or whatever, I have to write it down like immediately. If I don't write it down like immediately, I will forget it like that instantly. Is that normal? Or what? Oh well guys, my eyes are getting tired and I will try to get some sleep. I will be back tomorrow.

Allan

Sorry to bump on your blog space, but if you want a laptop to take around with you, I would recommend against a Toshiba Qosmio...
1 hour battery life, and after a while of use, you could fry an egg on either the charger, or the heat from the fans. And my screen has started getting lines down it after about 2 years of (ab?)use. Otherwise it's a great ...(can't really say little, it weighs about as much as my newborn nephew...) piece of kit. :D

Prescious

Thank God somebody is talking to me, YEAH :D
Oh Allan sweety, it's ok. Writing this blog helps me to let off steam besides
I love to write, but at the same time, I was beginning to think nobody is
talking to me in this forum. So Anybody is welcome to intrude on my blog
with any comment, or question or suggestions. Any form of human contact
is a God send right now.

So Allan I am glad that you told me about the Toshiba Qosmio. Well I'm
not going to dismiss the Toshiba Qosmio just yet. But Here is my question for you Allan, what if I was to get myself a 12-hour Universal Laptop
battery. You think that would solve the problem with the Toshiba Qosmio?
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/prod...FEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1 PRODUCT&cm_keycode=93

Also, tell me what you think about the HP 17" widescreen laptop
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-P...sem/rpsm/oid/201915/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Ok today is Day 4, Monday January 28, 2008
The day after my birthday. Anyway how do I feel today. I feel a little
bit better despite the fact that I am waiting on a so-called bastard friend
that was supposed to come to my house, and he never showed up.
I'm about to kick this jerk to the curb because it makes no sense how
I have been living here in Virginia for nearly a year and this bastard has
never come to visit me. Then why is he calling me then. I'm about to tell
him to stop calling me. Because it makes no sense to have phony people
around you, it's better you be alone or find new friends who will act like
a friend and visit you. It makes no sense he calls me 24/7 non-stop
and doesn't visit me. UNLESS, he has social anxiety too and I don't know
it.

Then you got this other bastard who I am about to get an order of
protection against him because he won't leave me alone. I told him to
stop calling my house. I left that message on his answering machine.
I changed my phone number and he keeps writing me all these letters
saying he's sorry and he can't reach me and to please call him. Now I
am afraid that he will be coming to my house next or probably stalking me. I'm trying to get the hell out of here and move back to
New York City. Now if I don't call him, which I won't, I'm afraid the next step is that he will try to come to my house or worse yet, try to break
into my house. Or maybe park near my house and watch my every move. Eww, very scary. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I know from experience that men can snap when you tell them to stop calling you. Anyway, I'm going to pray, and believe Yahweh almighty and make new friends but I will not call that jerk back ever.

So now let's see, um I'm going to do some paid to clicks now. Make me
some free money :lol: If you guys need a list of some good paid to clicks,
here they are below: And if you advertise the page and other people
join under you, all you have to do is 10 clicks per day for each program and you can make like over $1,000 a month. The site is below:
http://www.swfht.com/?prescious

Well right now I am making me some curry chicken and corn stuffing right
now. I might eliminate the corn stuffing and just eat the curry chicken
with salad right now since my rice burned. Anyway so that's it. I will be
back tomorrow. God speed
Allan said:
Sorry to bump on your blog space, but if you want a laptop to take around with you, I would recommend against a Toshiba Qosmio...
1 hour battery life, and after a while of use, you could fry an egg on either the charger, or the heat from the fans. And my screen has started getting lines down it after about 2 years of (ab?)use. Otherwise it's a great ...(can't really say little, it weighs about as much as my newborn nephew...) piece of kit. :D

Prescious

Day 5 Wed Jan 30, 2008
Sigh, well today I taught a 2nd grade. They were so cute but behaved
pretty well. Anyway, My feelings today has kind of plummeted again
Sometimes I wish I were dead and then other times I feel to try
to hold on again. One thing's for sure is that I do feel comfortable
in this forum though. But my life dream is to get plastic surgery and
that is what I am working towards. I need like $30,000 worth of
plastic surgery. I've already researched the great plastic surgeons
One things for sure is that I would never go overseas to do plastic
surgery. They charge very cheap and the work looks cheap also
They can really damage you or even worse kill you. Anyway
God please help meeee. Sometimes I feel like shouting. And I feel
better when I do to. Anyway my head hurts me right now and
I'm going to go try and relax. Peace out

Prescious

Hi again, today is day 6 Friday yay Feb 1, 2008 and it poured mostly the
whole day. I got soaked. :x
Anyway I'm a little upset because I went to do my taxes today and
I forgot one of my tax documents. Anyways I will go back tomorrow
BTW guys if any of you are doing business online for yourself
you know making money online, you can claim that in your taxes
and get back mega dollars$$$$$$ Just thought I'd throw that in
there. So I was feeling terrible outside with all the people and stuff
but I made it through yawl :lol:
I'm back in my house and feeling a little bit better after I prayed
It helps some. Um so I guess that's it for now. Take care god speed
I will be back tomorrow. Bye

Allan

Prescious said:
not going to dismiss the Toshiba Qosmio just yet. But Here is my question for you Allan, what if I was to get myself a 12-hour Universal Laptop
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/prod...FEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1 PRODUCT&cm_keycode=93

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-P...sem/rpsm/oid/201915/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I'm liking the HP 17" laptop. Though it'll probably have similar battery life problems to the Qosmio series. Laptops wern't really designed to run desktop style hardware for a long time on batteries. :p

Considering the ... rather unique nature of how the battery on the Qosmio is set up, it's probably not going to work too well with the universal Laptop Battery. But I'm none too sure - I haven't a clue how it works. ^_^
And finding replacement parts for these super-laptops is no easy feat. I had to get my dad to do a bit of a DIY fix on my charger lead, after it shorted out and set the wire on fire ( We had a power surge. :( ), so until I manage to find an adequate replacement, I have to risk life, limb and bed linen with using it, hoping it won't spark at the joiner. :p

You can't use Universal adaptors with most super-laptops either, as they drain so much power that they'll drain the voltage control unit of power, so the charging is very intermittant, and next to useless for charging in use. :(

I hope you're doing a bit better now than your blog seems to be saying lately. :)

Prescious

Hey Allen how you been
Hey everybody nice to be back. Been very busy
Hey Allen I have decided to go with a Sony Vaio because with the
Sony Vaio I found out FOR SURE that you can watch your cable tv
from anywhere in the world using a Sony Vaio. And being that I love
to watch tv, Sony Vaio is SOLD. I plan on getting my Sony Vaio within
the next 3 months because it is rather expeensive. It's like $2,000
But using the Sony Vaio's location base free digital tv tuner, you can
pick up your Directv, or your cable tv channels on the plane, on the
Amtrak train or on the Greyhound bus. TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE.
I must have a Sony Vaio. Plus Sony has so many other awesome
features. It is a multimedia powerhouse. Anyway as to the universal
battery, I will look into what you are saying and see if it will drain my
Sony Vaio power battery. I will call Sony Vaio and ask them and I will
ask the universal battery companies and I will go into the notebook
forums and I will get back to you with the results whether it be good
or bad

Anyway today is Wed Feb 6, 2008 and I am still in the elementary
school that I worked today. I took the kids out to the park and one
of them stepped in horse manuer. Eww. All the kids were laughing at
here. What a naturally beutiful red head little girl she is. Anyway
I helped her wiped off that smelly manuer. But the class was mediocre
today. I will be leaving within the next 5 minutes. My week was ok
yesterday was ok. And I think I am getting to know god a little better
which I think is a good thing. I am trying and hopefully once I get to
know god, hopefully this SA and Agoraphobia will be gone. What a
beutiful day it is today. It's like 80degrees here. Nice and humid.
Feeling good about this new income opportunity called
10dollarswonder. It is a $10 cycler that is cycling your positions like crazy guys.
You buy a $10 position and each time somebody buys another
$10 position, you receive 10cents. People are buying multiple positions
each day because they get multiple 10cents each day and it ads up
So when people earn 10cents from their earnings, they just reinvest
and buy more $10 positions. I am telling you guys that this
10dollarswonder is awesome. Try it below. Until tomorrow Peace
http://10dollarswonder.com/?Prescious
Allan said:
Prescious said:

I'm liking the HP 17" laptop. Though it'll probably have similar battery life problems to the Qosmio series. Laptops wern't really designed to run desktop style hardware for a long time on batteries. :p

Considering the ... rather unique nature of how the battery on the Qosmio is set up, it's probably not going to work too well with the universal Laptop Battery. But I'm none too sure - I haven't a clue how it works. ^_^
And finding replacement parts for these super-laptops is no easy feat. I had to get my dad to do a bit of a DIY fix on my charger lead, after it shorted out and set the wire on fire ( We had a power surge. :( ), so until I manage to find an adequate replacement, I have to risk life, limb and bed linen with using it, hoping it won't spark at the joiner. :p

You can't use Universal adaptors with most super-laptops either, as they drain so much power that they'll drain the voltage control unit of power, so the charging is very intermittant, and next to useless for charging in use. :(

I hope you're doing a bit better now than your blog seems to be saying lately. :)

Prescious

Hi guys hi everyone today is Wed Feb 13, 2008
My week went ok gosh I guess I've been a little busy like yah
I've been busy watching AMERICAN IDOL. Yeah holla if you love
American Idol!
I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL
I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL
I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL
Anyway my girl that I personally picked from the auditions
Carly Smith HAS MADE IT TO THE TOP 24 TONIGHT.
Yeah Carly Smith my girl made it and I going to tell you the truth
I am not blown away by white singers. I'm impressed by some
white singers but not blown away or give a standing ovation kind
of thing. But with Carly Smith, OH MY GOD, this girl can blow
She can really really sing. I am rooting for Carly Smith and I always
know how to pickem. Carly Smith is that white girl with all the tattoos
all over her arm and she is also the Tattoo Artist who works in a tattoo parlor
but this girl can blow in other words this girl can really really
sing. She is my favorite singer and I predicted that she will make it to
the top 24 I am now predicting that she will make it to the top 12 and now I
am predicting again that she will win American Idol or at least make
it to the top 3 which is pretty damn awesome. Watch Anyway guys
please watch American Idol next week Feb 19, 2008 at 8pm on the
FOX channel. NOT FOXnews just the regular FOX channel. And
guys PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE for Carly Smith
My favorite guy is David Hernandez Michael Johns. Excellent guys
So please don't forget to vote guys ok thanks

Lets see, I am still trying to contemplate which Sony Vaio to buy
I want the color vaio the red or the pink but then I want it to be
a 17 inch wide screen. Oh well I am still trying to contemplate but
in the mean time, I think I had a breakthrough today, My mind is
not going east west north and south anymore. Well I should say
I had a breakthrough today. I somewhat heard the voice of GOD
while I was praying. It was a comforting encouragement to my spirit
I'm still not a christian or anything but you do what you have to do
to feel better about yourself. And the bible says come unto me all
ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. So this
word is for everybody both christian and non-christians
Oh well i felt better. Now where will I work tomorrow? Hmmm
Oh well if anyone is still interested in making money, please
join 10dollarswonder man. It is no joke. YOU REALLY MAKE MONEY
WITH 10dollarswonder. I am very impressed how many times my
positions has cycled since I joined 2weeks ago. A total of 104 times
I cycled. Awesome program. My link is below:
http://10dollarswonder.com/?Prescious

Prescious

Hey guys whats doin? Today is Wed January 20, 2008
I am struggling in my mind right now. I am learning to change
my pattern of thinking according to many self help books and
inspirational shows. They say if you change your thinking, you
change your life. So I am learning to change my thought pattern
Like for example, lots of times I be thinking about stuff that happened
at work and if in my mind I think somebody had an attitude with me
although that may just be an illusion in my mind, then I would think
about that incident and rehearse in my mind over and over what I
should have said to that person. So in a situation like this, when
these thoughts come in my mind about people, I rebuke it and
change what I am thinking about. I am learning this and believe
me, it's not that easy BUT WITH THAT SAID, IT GETS EASIER
EACH AND EVERYDAY so long as you keep shunning the wrong
thoughts.

Anyway, American Idol is on and the girls knocked it out the park
tonight. Well my girl Carly Smith was alright tonight but I am still
voting for her. I think that she chose the wrong song. Sometimes
it's just the wrong song choice. I'm also going to vote for Asia, the
girl that lost her father 2 days before the American Idol audition
because she sang great tonight. Amanda Overmyer, the rocker
nurse girl with the black and white hair was awesome tonight.
I love you amanda. So you guys the voting lines are now open
If you want to vote for Carly smith, please call 866-436-5712
The rocker girl is 866-436-5704. The little chinese asian looking
girl also was good her name is Ramiele her numbers are
866-433-5710

Ok guys, I am starving right now. please don't forget to vote tonight
Talk to ya tomorrow.

Prescious

Hey guys, how's everything going.
Today is Friday, yayyyyyyyy Feb 29, 2008 and so far so good
My life today and a couple of days ago has been doing better
Although I had started pulling out my hair again, it wasn't so much
hair that I pulled out this time. I have pulled out less hair this time
So I believe I am getting better also my emotions has gotten a little
better also. I have decided to try and just put my trust in the savior
and just stop worrying about every gawd darn thing. Lately I have not
worried so much. I have noticed that inside of myself, I have heard
a voice if you will. Well not a loud audible voice but like a still small
voice saying, don't worry. Don't worry, don't worry. Just don't worry
about it. Everything will be alright. Or just don't worry about it,
if you get it you get it and if you don't you don't. I have been having
this emotion/voice speak to me and tell me but in anycase so far so
good. I am also looking into trying magnesium as a natural tranquilizer
I was told that Magnesium and Calcium taken in 1000mg daily, are
both natural tranquilizers that calms down your nervous system. So
in anycase, today I am at a school teaching a second grade and the
kids are fine. After I pick them up from lunch, I will give them recess
outside. Anyway, I am excited because 10dollarswonder just keeps on
cycling my positions and I just keep making a whole lot of 10 cents daily
it is amazing. For those of you who needs to join, please don't hesitate
do it now. http://10dollarswonder.com/?Prescious
Also exponential-earnings still pays also. Ok guys let me enjoy the rest
of my lunch here. I will be back soon. Toots :wink:

Prescious

Well well well, I know I have been away for a while and trust me, I have
been going through some serious mind battles. I thought I was going to
die. I still feel a little hopeless here but something has gotta give really
really soon or else I don't know what's going to happen

Anyway Nijuichi-chan, you are truly hilarious, who cares. Sigh
Today is Wednesday March 12, 2008 and at the moment I am feeling
a little mediocre. But what has pumped me up is that American Idol
was hot last night. I mean that black guy Chikezie was awesome
last night. He rocked the house last night. So did Brooke White,
Carly Smithson, David Cook and Amanda Overmyer. Standing ovation
they deserve but much props goes to Chikezie the african guy.
He shocked the hell out of everybody including myself. If there are
any American Idol Fans here, please let me know what you thought
about last nights show and who did you vote for

Anyway, I have been so busy battling my demons and I just feel like
they are out to get me. The only real way I feel liberated is to shout
Halellujah or shout out to God then my mind feels at ease and I don't
feel afraid. I have alot of fear inside of me that needs to be
destroyed. I guess I just have to press my way. Um I am learning
that I need to love myself. And I tell you man, loving yourself is not
easy especially if you've been abused as a child growing up, and
it doesn't help much if you're also being abused by your peers. I
need to learn to take my mind off of unimportant things. My mind
is always on every damn thing. Like who's watching me. Who's
looking at me. What are people thinking about me. People don't
control me. People are not important. I need to start calling things
out with my mouth that be not as though they are.

Also, I am going to start to get serious and save up my money to
get some serious plastic surgery on my face so that can help me
feel better about myself. Prescious repeat after me, people are not
important. Well they are in a sense but not to the point that they are
ruling your fucking life. Controlling you with their eyes and shit.
No more. I do not care what people think. I love me. I love me.
I am special. I am all that. God loves me. Anyway I better keep
saying these affirmations and get them into my spirit and stop
the fucking madness people are bestowing on my life with their
eyes. Any words of encouragement is welcomed. PEACE

Prescious

Ok stardog first off I do not have narcissistic personality disorder
trust me it's social anxiety plus I've been diagnosed but
thanks for your concern

Hey guys oh boy it's been a while. Today is Tuesday April 15, 2008
and my blog for today is I am coping and learning how to change
my thought patterns. I was told and introduced to the Secret or
the law of attraction. That we become what we think. So I am learning
power thoughts and mind pattern changes, becoming aware of my
thought patterns by the grace of god. I sware the other day I was
thinking something negative. At least to me I didn't think it was
negative but it was a regular thought pattern and somebody in
my spirit or in my mind said no, don't think like that. Change
from saying those little negative thoughts. For example it was
a thought that I said aloud to myself. For example: I was
rushing to work and I said to myself, I ain't going to make
it on time, I aint going to make it. And a voice spoke to me
and said, no it is little negative thoughts like that forms
your life whether good or bad. Anyway I am learning this and
I must say it seems to be working. Especially calling things out
that be not as though they were. Anyway that's what's been
happening with me. Well folks tonight is American Idol.
Wow what a shocker last week when they sent Michael Johns
home hey?

Anyway today I taught at a High School. Oh boy what a
mistake I made. But I need to learn to change my thoughts
and not pay attention to what my mind is saying about
people and that they are staring at me and laughing at me
And that they are saying something is wrong with her
My problem is now that I am learning how to change my
thought patterns, another problem is I need to learn to ignore
the devil or in other words, learn to ignore these thoughts
that keep thinking poeple are looking at me like something
is wrong with me. I need to say to myself well if peope
think something is wrong with me, then fine, they think
something is wrong with me. If people don't think that
something is wrong with me, then that is also fine too,
I Just need to learn to ignore the devil messing with my
mind like this using people to stare at me like something is
wrong with me. and I need to not care and just accept
myself just the way I am with all my weirdness and
misunderstandings. and as long as I'm not hurting anybody
then if I'm weird, that's fine. If I shout that's fine. If I talk
to myself that's fine. As long as I'm not answering myself

Anyway guys American Idol starts in one hour. Check it out
and vote thanks

Prescious

Hello everybody, haven't been here for a while. I've been very down and I've had some episodes but I'm still holding on. Well I got me a brand new SUV. A Chevy Ventura to be exact. But there's more to life than money. Like having someone and good self esteem and knowing god I think. Anyway I just came to keep it short and informative. Till later