My HH - any advice welcome

JustG

Having had Generalised HH ( or what I believe is HH ) for over 20yrs- since my late teens - , I thought I'd share what happens and see if anyone would have any advice to offer.

I use an idromed 5GS which often dries the skin on my hands and feet ( less so ) out without totally stopping any clamminess. My hands presently feel as though they are physically drying out but there is a weird feeling of wet underneath.

When I put on socks and especially shoes my feet quickly become wet and the temperature of my feet increases greatly. This is my greatest issue as my shoes, often which are leather and not cheap start smelling and I am close to quitting my job as I am too paranoid about this. My feet don't seem to smell but every pair of shoes does, some very quickly.

This over heating often repeats throughout my body and leads to increased sweating. All areas are affected with the groinal area more so than others.

I also have Reynauds Syndrome which I don't know f I could attribute to my condition or from using an Ionto machine.

Lately I've been thinking that anxiety is playing a huge part in my HH, to the point that I'm wondering if anxiety has caused the sweating. I guess for most of us it is a chicken and egg scenario.
I've also in the last week started experiencing constant nausea which I guess is caused by the anxiety of my situation.

It seems once the anxiety & sweating starts to increase a flood gate opens. Would really appreciate if anyone has any coping techniques. It always feels as though this flood gate is on the verge of breaking.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, I 'm sure I've missed some things out but I'd be grateful for any comments or suggestions

ps If anyone has advice on achieving full foot coverage ( currently using a J-Cloth which only partially covers front of foot ) when doing Ionto and wipes for shoes to keep fresh I would be especially grateful