My Latest Faze..!

Silvio

I'm really getting into this shoplifting thing right now.

I've just robbed 4 bottles of Australian wine fron my local store even though i had over £400 ($850) in my pocket,

This week alone i must of stole atleast £200 worth of useless crap even though i can easily afford it, but the Endorphine high that i get from it is fucking fantastic.

If you're feeling low than try shoplifting to pick you up, but bear in my mind i'm a total Cunt.

If you're not easy about doing that, then listen to this bad-ass tune.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3nSv9fWh0

Silvio

AsHLeY said:
You're lame. Imagine the "endorphine high" when your dumb-ass gets caught! :lol:

Yep you're right & that's why i'm not doing it ever again.

It looks like a good idea when i totally drunk as i was again yesterday but now it's the morning after & i feel like shit.

rado31

maybe it is just hangover?

pyromania is also great thang, while we discussing minor personality disorder.

Foxglove

[quote="It looks like a good idea when i totally drunk as i was again yesterday but now it's the morning after & i feel like shit.[/quote]

What happened -- did you drink all 4 bottles of wine at once :lol: ?

Silvio

I must of knocked back around 5 bottles of Wine yesterday because i made a real Tit of myself last night for the whole street to see.

I now have that deflated feeling this morning where i wish i could just die.

Foxglove

Silvio said:
I must of knocked back around 5 bottles of Wine yesterday because i made a real Tit of myself last night for the whole street to see.

I now have that deflated feeling this morning where i wish i could just die.

Wow, you must have a high tolerance for alcohol! I feel drunk after 2 glasses of wine :) . Why do guys drink so much when they know they're going to feel like shit later?

Emma

Ahhhhhhhhhh you'll get caught!!

In high school, my friend used to steal from this shop we both liked....I would be standing there looking really awkward, while she hid stuff she wanted to steal inside of the clothes she was trying on, she's walk out of the shop with three layers of stolen clothes under the ones she entered the shop in, she did it about 20 times, until one day, they must have been watching, and she went to steal this shirt, but she was so lucky that day, because the shirt was too small, and she didn't steal it, she left it in the change room, and the girls in the shop came over as we were leaving and said we know you stole that shirt....lucky that shirt was too small, or she would have been in trouble

so yeah, don't steal.....make some macaroni craft :p

Emma

oh hehe, forgot, my own stealing story, when I was ate, this girl bullied me, so i took a brownie out of her lunchbox and swapped it with a dog poo, and sold the brownie to a friend.......not that i do that anymore

Foxglove

Emma said:
oh hehe, forgot, my own stealing story, when I was ate, this girl bullied me, so i took a brownie out of her lunchbox and swapped it with a dog poo, and sold the brownie to a friend.......not that i do that anymore

Heheh, that's a good one. Did you see the look on her face when she discovered the poop? I'll bet that was priceless :lol: